LGBT Parenting
Options

Question - Get to know us-you?

Where is everyone located?

We are currently in Henderson, NV and toying with the idea of moving back to So. Cal.

hometown San Fernando Valley.

How many of you have twins or multiples?

We are prego with DOS BABIES!

How many kids do you have total ?

We are expecting our First and Second in August.

- J & M 

- 2 Moms 2 Twins Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
our Blog -http://dosbabies.wordpress.com/

Re: Question - Get to know us-you?

• Options

We are in San Bernardino, CA.  I am originally from Omak, WA and J is from Los Angeles, CA. 

Not us!  I think that might be too much for us to handle.

How many kids do you have total?

A is our only LO right now, hoping to adopt/give birth to 2-3 more.

• Options

Outside of Boston

hometown Andover (north of boston)

Nope...I had enough trouble with one in there

1 so far we hope to ttc when dw is out of gradschool

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I work in downtown Seattle and live in the 'burbs. I love it here...mountains and ocean within a short drive.

hometown: I grew up in Spokane, WA...conservative eastern Washington (holy smokes Butterfly, we were practically neighbors!)

How many kids do you have total? just one and I'm good with that

• Options

Location: We live in Washington DC. Relocating to Portland, OR this year.

Hometown(s): I grew up in Wichita, KS and Jen grew up in central Florida.

Kids: None yet. Planning for at least 2, possibly 3. 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

Multiples: Do irish twins count?

Kids: 3, for now. no idea if it'll go up or down from there!

• Options
    imageseattlekari:

hometown: I grew up in Spokane, WA...conservative eastern Washington (holy smokes Butterfly, we were practically neighbors!)

I actually lived in Wenatchee from '90-'96.

• Options

Work in DC and live in Maryland

Yup! Fraternal twin boys

Just the two. No more kids in our future. We are done!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options

Wow - so many east coasters ! 

Lots of TTC i see - Awesome so excited for you all.Certainly keep us posted on your journey.

So glad we decided to join bump.  Its tough not knowing or talking with people who have similar stories.  We belong to a Lesbian parenting group here in NV do any of you have this in your area?

again, so glad to meet all of you and so appreciative of this board.

-J & M 

- 2 Moms 2 Twins Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    our Blog -http://dosbabies.wordpress.com/
  • Options

Philadelphia
    Hometown just an hour away in the Lehigh Valley. 

Nope! I had my fill of multiples being a nanny for quads. They are wonderful, but one Gwen is work enough for me!

One.
    We had always talked two, but right now I'm thinking that one is plenty. We'll see how I feel in a few years, see if the baby yearn comes back. But right now I'm thrilled with just having Gwen. If we do try for another I want to have that same need that I felt when trying to get pregnant the first time. 

Maybe I don't have a heightened sense of smell, but I've never smelled any vagina on my pants. -- TSD

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Bloggity Blog - You know you want to...
  • Options

Chicago. DW is from Montana

Our fraternal girls were 3 months old yesterday

2 for now.. will probably try for at least one more so DW has a few of her own genes in the family.

• Options

We live just outside Boston.  I have lived in this state much of my life except for nine years in Houston in childhood and college in CT.  My wife is from up state NY, but has lived here since after college. 

I am newly pregnant with our first.  Still early enough to be on pins and needles for a few more weeks.  We hope this pregnancy goes well and then we try again about two years from now.  I secretly hope next time around we have twins. 

• Options

We live in the 'burbs south of Boston. My wife is from PA, I'm from MA.

We a 8.5 month old son.  He may be it, or we may try for another in a few years.

Mrs._F
    sahm ~ toddler breastfeeder ~ cloth diaperer ~ baby wearer

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

San Diego California

None so far, planning on one or two.

Culinary Cache
  • Options
    Where is everyone located?We are in Norfolk, VA. I am originally from NYC, NY. DW was born in the Philippines and raised all over since her dad was in the military. How many of you have twins or multiples?None, but we wouldn't mind them.How many kids do you have total?None, Hoping for one or two this year!   
    May 2005-Diagnosed with Stage 3-4 Endo and PCOS July 2009-HSG Normal April 2011-1st RE Appt Prescribed Metformin + Baby Aspirin AMH and Androgen Panel Ordered May 2011-Repeat HSG-Normal July 2011-IUI #1 Monitored Cycle: Metformin+100mg Clomid+Follistim+HCG Trigger+Prometrium+Estrace = BFN August 2011-IUI#2 Monitored Cycle: Metformin 1500mg + Follistim +Ovidrel = Canceled-Too Many Follicles-Cyst Aspiration October 2011-IUI #2: Monitored Cycle: Metformin + Follistim + Lupron + Dexamethasone + Ovidrel = BFN November 2011: Time off due to OHSS December 2011: IVF #1: Mini/Modified IVF: Follistim + Menopur + Lupron + Dexamethasone = BFP + Severe OHSS Beta 1: 170 Beta 2: 332 Beta 3: 1316 Twins!!! Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    image2moms2twins:

We're in the NYC area, but I grew up in Minnesota and my DW grew up in Wisconsin.

No kids yet, so clearly no twins.  I used to think I really wanted twins, and I was at first jealous when my sister found out she was having twins.  After learning about the increased risks in pregnancy and seeing some of her struggles I'm a lot more nervous about the fact that fertility treatments increase our liklihood for twins.  But I love my twin nephews like crazy!

We'd love to have two someday.  I think if we had twins on our first try we'd probably still try for a third someday.  But right now I'm just focused on wanting the first one!

TTC with PCOS since July 2011.
    IVF Oct/Nov 2012
    Beta #1 = 77, Beta #2 = 190, Beta #3 = 1044
    Cautiously optimistic.
  • Options

We are from the suburbs of Boston.

We each want to carry at least one (she: one, me: two) and we plan to adopt.  So hopefully 4?  My wife is the youngest of 9 and I am the second of 4.  We are used to big families, we hope it works out that way for us.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Where is everyone located?We are in the Minneapolis area. How many of you have twins or multiples?We are on our way to Irish Twins--but no actual multiples.How many kids do you have total?Our second is due in May. I think he/she will be our last, but we are holding our vials for now just in case we change our minds :)
  • Options
    LOCATED:We live in Toronto. HOMETOWN: I'm from Toronto and my partner is from CT. We met while we were both living in Boston.TWINS or MULTIPLES?:I'm pregnant with twins!TOTAL KIDS:The babies will be our first and second. They are due in May.  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Ohio.

not me.

just one. trying for our second.

• Options
      LOCATED: Near Boston, Ma. We just relocated from FL. TWINS or MULTIPLES?:Nope but I would be very excited if we did. TOTAL KIDS: None but we plan to start trying hopefully later this year. We want at least 2 but we'll see how things go.
    Our NEW Blog
    Married my best friend 5*15*2008 Trying to start our family 8*2011
    unmedicated iui#3= bfp 10/20/11! beta#1=11, beta#2=85, beta#3=741,beta#4=1000,beta#5=2146,beta#6=7454 *please keep doubling* imageimageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

We are in Wichita, KS. I am from Wichita, K is from Emporia, KS. We are both in college, hoping to get out east after grad programs.

No babies, yet. I have had one past miscarriage, and have PCOS. Increased chance of twins with my fertility treatments.

None yet, unless 6 cats and 3 dogs count (they count for *something!). K does not want to carry, but wants me to carry as many as I can. I'm 34, so I hope to carry 1 or 2, and we would like to also adopt at least one. Not sure in what order that will happen!

Trying to Conceive Ticker
  • Options

Just south of the Twin Cities, MN

Just the one for now. Maybe TTC next year :)

• Options

We live in Dallas, TX.

Nope

None, but TTC again in March. Would love to have twins, but I just pray for 1 sticky baby.

Mommies to 5 fur babies!
    TTC#1 since 2004
    LGBT
    4 cycles @ home with known donor - BFN
    RE un-medicated IUI cycles # 1-7= BFN
    NEW RE Clomid 50mg/ Ovidrel/ IUI #8 BFN
    Took long break
    Nov 2009 - Clomid 50mg/ Ovidrel/IUI #9 = BFP
    Beta 12/4 - 10...Beta #2 12/7- 28 Beta #3 12/9 - 80!
    1st sonogram 12/28 - slow hb and growth
    m/c 1/1/2010 Courtland 8w0d
    Nov 2010 cycle cancelled - polyp removal/hysteroscopy
    April 4 2011 - IUI #10 BFFN
    July 5, 2011 - #11 BFFN AMH .62 Boo
  • Options

Dayton, OH....it is currently cold and snowy YUCK! DW and I were both born and raised in OH. We currently live about 5 minutes from my mom's house and about an hour form her parents.

Not us! It was the big joke when I told everyone I was preggo and even more so when my horomone levels almost quadrupled in a two day period when they did my blood work...but it was not to be.

1 human baby: Kylie Ann

4 furbabies: Brad (mutt), Eloise, Beau, and Chaz (all yorkies)

1 temproary furbabie known as poopy (don't ask) that is Eloise and Beau's baby. We are waiting until she is ten weeks for her to go to her new home.

imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options

We're on an island near Port Townsend, Washington.  Both my DP and I grew up in the Bay Area of California (Santa Cruz - me / San Jose - DP).  We've also lived six years in Washington DC while I attended Gallaudet University.

No twins/multiples, but there is a history of it in my family.

LB is our only LO right now.  I a hoping to be able to have another child.  We did the foster/adopt program when we lived in the DC area.  I don't know what my DP wants to do -- adopt/foster/have another birth (child) in the family.  We currently have 2 dogs and 4 cats as well.

• Options

Dallas, TX

none yet

see above, still waiting until friday to test (hopefully).

Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker White Knot

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"