North Carolina Babies

Intro

I posted yesterday, but I figured I'll post a better intro.

Hey, my family and just just moved to the OBX from WA (yup, coast to coast). We have a beatiful one year old boy, and we're expecting a girl!

We moved for DH's work and we're thrilled to be here (and he's loving his job, so that's good).

I'm looking forward to getting to know you, ladies! I'm posting from my phone (no internet yet) so I may not post too often at first (it's kind of a pain) but I hope to be more active next month.

:) 

Re: Intro

• Aaaaand I just realized Friday night may be the worst time to do an intro...

Oh well, hope you have/had a good weekend! 

• haha, yup things get pretty sparce on this board on the weekends. Our exciting evening was hanging out at daycare until it closed [getting in our final goodbyes to Katie's BFF who is moving to Colorado next week], then we had a lovely family dinner together...of Chick-fil-A in the car right outside of The Walmart, and then we finished up our fun filled evening buying a new coffee maker at The Walmart. Yes, this is truly what dreams are made of! ;-)

Anyway, welcome! What part of Washington [if you specified and I totally blew over it, sorry]. I have been to Seattle and that area several times and loved it!!

Katie, Duke Gardens, 6months

ry%3D400

Zach, Duke Gardens, 6months

ry%3D400

Photo courtesy from the amazing Ever You Photography!

• Loading the player...
  • Hi and Welcome! 
    image AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

***Baby #3: BFP Mother

• imageMRSGOLABONTE:

haha, yup things get pretty sparce on this board on the weekends. Our exciting evening was hanging out at daycare until it closed [getting in our final goodbyes to Katie's BFF who is moving to Colorado next week], then we had a lovely family dinner together...of Chick-fil-A in the car right outside of The Walmart, and then we finished up our fun filled evening buying a new coffee maker at The Walmart. Yes, this is truly what dreams are made of! ;-)

Anyway, welcome! What part of Washington [if you specified and I totally blew over it, sorry]. I have been to Seattle and that area several times and loved it!!

I am so jealous of your Friday night excitement!!

• imageloregopar:

I posted yesterday, but I figured I'll post a better intro.

Hey, my family and just just moved to the OBX from WA (yup, coast to coast). We have a beatiful one year old boy, and we're expecting a girl!

We moved for DH's work and we're thrilled to be here (and he's loving his job, so that's good).

I'm looking forward to getting to know you, ladies! I'm posting from my phone (no internet yet) so I may not post too often at first (it's kind of a pain) but I hope to be more active next month.

:) 

Welcome to NC and to the boards!!

• Welcome!  I'm totally jealous, I'd love to visit Washington state, and now you live at OBX - sweet!! 
    imageLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Welcome! So jealous that you live in the OBX! My family has vacationed there every year since I was born. Love it. :-)

photo c107d4aa-9909-4a33-b3bd-bd94168bd5fc.jpg

• Welcome, and congrats on your new baby on the way!  The board does get pretty quiet on the weekends, but we have a great group of moms on here.
    Rachel & Bill 9-10-05, Liam Andrew born 5-30-08 (formerly lakebride05)
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageMRSGOLABONTE:

haha, yup things get pretty sparce on this board on the weekends. Our exciting evening was hanging out at daycare until it closed [getting in our final goodbyes to Katie's BFF who is moving to Colorado next week], then we had a lovely family dinner together...of Chick-fil-A in the car right outside of The Walmart, and then we finished up our fun filled evening buying a new coffee maker at The Walmart. Yes, this is truly what dreams are made of! ;-)

Far more exciting than my Friday night, trust me!

We were in the San Juan Islands, about half way up the coast between Seattle and Canada, and after a one hour ferry ride west. It was a great spot, this is a better job for DH, and we love it here.

Thanks for the welcoming response!

• Welcome to NC and the board!  The OBX is beautiful!  It's a little "dead" in the winter but it will pick up in spring/summer. 

Congrats on your baby girl!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"