Pre-School and Daycare

*Cute lunch check-in*

PIP your child's cute lunch here please!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: *Cute lunch check-in*

• Sorry to be a PW, I still can only PIP one picture at a time. Is it a Mac problem? 

I got these kids chopsticks at Target a while ago and totally forgot about them! DD spent the morning fishing with her dad and came home to a fishy quesadilla, blueberries, clementines and kiwi (which she doesn't like but actually ate two pieces because she was having so much fun with the chopsticks!).
  • Not so cute, I know, but I wanted to show you the little heart container inside the box, which was in the Target $1 spot this week. It's for valentines treats but also works perfectly in a lunch and DD could open it by herself. A yogurt-covered pretzel was hiding inside but it was large enough to fit a few raspberries.

• Loading the player...
  • Leftover Greek chicken with fresh pita - yum! Itty bitty grape tomatoes, picks of blueberries and DD's favorite part - the mountain of cucumbers. DD really liked the teddy bear with a bowtie (two heart sprinkles) and decided that this lunch was called "teddy bear mountain picnic."
  • Omg. Those are all super cute! I really need to get on the ball and make some cute lunches!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"