Maryland Babies

Medela Freestyle Pump

Based on what I'm reading on other boards (2nd Tri and July 2011 Moms), this pump is on clearance at select Targets for $94!  Has anyone in the Baltimore area had luck finding it?

ETA: to update for more accurate info 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Medela Freestyle Pump

• DH literally just ran out the door to check the Timonium Target, guess he couldn't pass up the chance at such an awesome deal.

Will update when he returns!

• Definitely let me know if its on clearance there!!  Tell him to make sure he scans it because I was there today and it was marked $380 but after coming home I read on another board that one woman scanned one (at a different store) and it came up at $94!  I'm kicking myself now for not scanning!
  • Loading the player...
  • Yes, I saw that post as well! I told him to be sure to scan. Did you check the Towson store? He was thinking of trying there too. A man on a mission...
  • I didn't, I was only at the one in Timonium today.  Wish I would have have gone to more today though!  I think that's my plan for tomorrow after work lol - I'm glad there are so many Targets in this area!  If you find one I may send DH to get me one tonight!  It's such an amazing deal!!
  • Well he scanned and no luck at Timonium. The website says the Owings Mills and Pikesville locations are out of stock.
  • Bummer :(  I see Towson is "limited availability"  I hear that the reason it's on clearance is because they are discontinuing them at some stores...maybe Towson is one of them.  I almost drove over there today too.  
  • No luck at Towson either. Now I am on a mission and may check some Howard County locations tomorrow!
  • UGH I was really hoping Towson would have it!!!  Let me know if you find one!  I have a friend that works for Target in Owings Mills (management position)...I'm going to ask him tomorrow if he can track one down and I'll post if he does!  I'm borderline obsessed with this now haha!
  • Me too!!! I will keep you posted as well.
  • I bought it in Bowie for full price and returned it to the Glen burnie store (nolpark dr) and repurchased it for the clearance price.  Call the stores before you go.  Find a store that has it in stock for regular price, and then just return it for a price adjustment at one that has it on clearance. 

1st pregnancy: m/c began 1/12/09 d&c 1/13/09 8wks. Baby stopped growing at about 6wks.

Delaney: Born 10/15/09

Gavin: Born 4/8/11

Baby #3: due July 10, 2014

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"