Pregnant after IF

question for crinone users

Hi ladies,

I am popping over from the IF board. I just got my first +HPT this morning (yay!) and just have a question.

I use crinone 3x/day and today I noticed when the gross clump comes out there is a little brown mixed in it -- a very tiny bit but it is still there. I also have cramping, but I believe that's normal. I know these questions have been asked so much, but just didn't know if the brown in the crinone is normal?

TIA. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: question for crinone users

• First off congrats on your BFP!!

Yup, it's totally normal (as is the cramping :)  My clumpies ranged anywhere from brown to grey Ick!

• imagegymnst1013:

First off congrats on your BFP!!

Yup, it's totally normal (as is the cramping :)  My clumpies ranged anywhere from brown to grey Ick!

This! Crinone is lovely, isn't it! It is known to irritate the cervix at times I guess, so the brown is normal.

• Loading the player...
  • Yes, totally normal- this also freaked me out. Someone once described it as "looking like dirt" and my nurse said it can look like coffee grounds- I tend to range from white, to orange tint, to brown specks, and dirt-like. Totally normal. Its old blood mixing with the crinone. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Big Smile Congrats on the BFP!  Hope you're planning to join us soon!! 

I did the Crinone for the 2 weeks between ET and my beta test.  My progesterone levels were "off the charts," so I stopped following the positive beta. I still have some Crinone clumps from time-to-time.  Grossness!!   

Mr. & Mrs. ~ 09.08.07

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • I have no experience with Crinone, but just wanted to say Congrats!!!!

Hope to see you over here soon!

• Congrats again hon! Brown crinone is totally normal. I still have it. Some of that's due to my SCH, but crinone irritates the cervix and causes that to happen.
  • Thank you girls so much!! You made me feel a zillion times better.

I hope to be joining you all soon :)

• imageJessJ222:

I have no experience with Crinone, but just wanted to say Congrats!!!!

Hope to see you over here soon!

Ditto this!!!
  • I know this post is a bit old... but I just wanted to say thank you.  I did a search for Crinone tonight because I had some pinkish/light brown clumpy discharge tonight and freaked momentarily. This made me feel better. I have also been experiencing some burning.  I read somewhere that you can eliminate some of the irritation by not inserting the tube all the way.

I might give that a try and see if the pinkish color dissipates.

This stuff is gross!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"