Infertility

Cramping 2dp5dt... (P/SAIFW)

I started cramping yesterday. It seems a little early to be AF, so I'm really, really, really hoping it's our little one(s) digging in.

Has anyone else had early cramping not lead to AF?

And.... I am officially obsessing worse than ever (if that's even possible), this cycle!! Sigh.

Crohn's resulting in colectomy with J-Pouch surgery in 2000/2001.
TTC since August 2008
IVF#1: BFFN; IVF#2: BFN; FET with new RE: BFN
IVF#3: ER 1/15; ET 1/20; Beta#1 1/29: 339!
Twins girls born via c/s at 37w/3d!!
"Let it go, this too shall pass."

Re: Cramping 2dp5dt... (P/SAIFW)

• I started having cramping 1dp5dt and it hasn't really stopped. 2dp5dt was by far the worst. I'm still only 4dp5dt so I can't comment on what it means, but you aren't alone!
    TTC #1 since June 2008 *SAIFW*

TI, IUIs, IVF = c/ps and BFNs

• I too have been cramping off and on... I'm 3dp3dt... I don't know what it means either, but we're in this together :)
    Married September 2005 - TEAM PINK x2 this time around :)

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imagemadelyn07:
    I started having cramping 1dp5dt and it hasn't really stopped. 2dp5dt was by far the worst. I'm still only 4dp5dt so I can't comment on what it means, but you aren't alone!

Thanks, M!!! I am totally convinced this is IT for you, so if you're cramping too, then it makes me feel like maybe I'm okay! Big Smile

TTC since August 2008
  • Hi Ladies-

I had a TON of cramping from transfer to beta.  My worst was 6dp3dt I was convinced it was AF; however it was a BFP.  Best of luck, try to relax I know it's easier said then done.  

• I had really bad cramping beginning around 2-3dp5dt. I thought for sure AF was on the way and that our second IVF was going to give us a BFN. The cramping lasted all the way until our beta, when we got a BFP. Good luck sweetie! Fingers and toes crossed for you!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • i had AF type cramps from the day of my ET all the way up until i was about 8 weeks pregnant.  i wouldn't worry about it yet...could be a good sign!
  • I hope that this is a good sign for you!
  • The ONLY time I have ever had cramping, was after my transfer.  I never have it for AF...and I got a BFP.

Hopefully this is a great sign.

• I also had AF-like cramps on days 2-4 after my 5dt. I thought for sure AF was coming! I POAS on 6dp5dt and found out otherwise!

I sooooo hope this is it for you... I have a really good feeling :)

• Your embies are just snuggling in for the next 9 months :)

• I started cramping about 4 days after my FET. I was cramping before I tested this morning and am still cramping. 

I think they are snuggling in!!!  

• Cramping is super normal, but it could be anything.  Hang in there!!!!
  • Hi sweets! In the 2-3 days following ET of my BFP cycle I had cramping for sure. Then it eased up, and I didn't have any symptoms whatsoever of being pregnant until 7 weeks or so. I think it's your LOs snuggling in tight!
  • I started cramping 1dp3dt and I still get cramps all the time, I was told it could be from the progesterone (if you are on it), LO snuggling it, or your uterus stretching/changing-  I am thinking its your LO snuggling in!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Hi sweets! In the 2-3 days following ET of my BFP cycle I had cramping for sure. Then it eased up, and I didn't have any symptoms whatsoever of being pregnant until 7 weeks or so. I think it's your LOs snuggling in tight!
  • Thank you all so so much!! You've made me feel so relieved........... and slightly like POAS'ing this cycle..... but I won't do it, I refuse :)

I also just got back from a cousin's baby shower who told me she had all kinds of cramping early on..... Oh please, please, please let this be it!

Thanks again!!!

TTC since August 2008
  • I had horrible cramping that went all the way down through my butt and into the back of my legs 2-3 dpt (6dFET).

Hope it's a good sign!! :)

*Excessive scar tissue, blocked tubes*hypothyroidism*
    IVF #1 BFN 10/07
    IVF #2 w/ICSI & AH*C/P 5/09
    Beta #1-33 Beta #2-50 Beta #3-10
    FET 9/9/09*Transferred 2 Blasts*BFP!
    Beta #1- 2991, Beta #2 - 6757 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"