New Mexico Babies

Pediatrician Search

Hi. I'm 24 weeks along and I've read it's around this time I should start doing some pediatrician interviews. I have no clue where to start as I'm a first time mom. Any suggestions? I have blue cross blue shield insurance, which means any lovelace doctor really. Thanks for the help!

Re: Pediatrician Search

• I have 2 boys. 4 and 9 months. We take our boys to After Hours Pediatrics.  They take all insurance and have 2 offices (soon to be 3) on off of Montgomery and one on the westside off of Golf Course.  They are open (between the 2) urgent care hours. My boys see Dr. Crocetti whom I have known since I was a child and he is wonderful.  All of the doctors we have seen (sick visits) are great and I love the practice in general. 

Hope this helps

• Being military, I have been assigned a pediatrician which is a bummer that I can't choose who to send my child to. I did get to choose my OB though. I asked around to other mommies who they went to and I met so many women who recommended my mid-wife. I couldn't be happier with my choice. So I would for sure ask other mom's in your area who they recommend and go from there.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"