Pennsylvania Babies
Options

S/O Birthday parties

P is turning 2 in mid April.  We would love to do her party "al fresco" but the temp. and weather is still pretty unpredictable in April.  If having LO's party alfresco would you have it close as possible as the actual day and risk cold/bad weather, or would you have the party lapprox. a month ater when the weather is warmer?  Or would you just forgo the al fresco idea altogether and have it indoors as close as possible to the day to avoid any issues with the weather?

BFP #1= DD, We've been TTC DC #2 since 8/11. BFP #2 on 4/18/12, BO confirmed on 5/21/12, natural mc 0n 6/1/12. BFP #3 on 10/11/12.... Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Re: S/O Birthday parties

• Options
    I would plan it as close to the day as possible. If you want to do the al fresco, plan it, but also have a backup plan in case Mother Nature doesn't comply.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I have the party as close as possible to the day.  My boys are turning 1 in April, and we are having it in a pavillion in a park.  I know the weather is crazy still in mid april but I just have to hope it will work out.  GL. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagemadamsmurfette:
    I would plan it as close to the day as possible. If you want to do the al fresco, plan it, but also have a backup plan in case Mother Nature doesn't comply.
  • Options

imagemadamsmurfette:

this

• Options
    We are actually in a similar situation.  We want to do our daughters third birthday party at a local park and her birthday is April 18th.  We have decided to do it May 1st.  It's still fairly close to her birthday and hopefully the weather warms some by then.  I'd hold off a little if you can!
  • Options

Plus April 24th is Easter this year and we didn't want to do it that weekend so it works out really well this way.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"