South Carolina Babies

Columbia/Lexington/Irmo Mommies-To-Be

Hey Ladies!

I am brand new MTB, and was interested in finding other MTB's in the area to chat with,share stories, advice, etc....

Anyone interested?? :)

Re: Columbia/Lexington/Irmo Mommies-To-Be

• Hey there.  I am from the Columbia area :)
  • Hi,

I live in Columbia

• Loading the player...
  • I'm not a mom-to-be---I'm just a new mom (a 4month old), but I live in the Irmo area.
  • Hello,

Nice to meet you. I'll be 12 weeks tomorrow, EDD 11/1. I live in Cola and work in Lexington.

•  Hey!  I'm new too.  Living in Lexington... 12 weeks tomorrow :) 
  • Hey! I'm a MTB in Columbia as well. Actually I live in Lexington. I'm 17 weeks pregnant, due the beginning of October.
  • Hi,

I'm in Cola. I'm due in Jan. 2011 

• I would love to try and get all of us MTB or New Moms together!!!

Anyone have any ideas or times??

• imagealhNbkh:

I would love to try and get all of us MTB or New Moms together!!!

Anyone have any ideas or times??

Count me in.  No good ideas though.  My email is lesalia17@zoominternet.net
  • I'm in Cola. I'm due March 2011 SN: How about those Gamecocks
  • Hey everyone,

MTB due March 2011. I live in the Irmo area.

• Hey I am a MTB, first time, due in October. I live over in Lexington area, behind Rush's. 

Just wanted to drop in and say hello, but also to see how all of you are doing??

• Big Smilehi im a new mtb in the columbia area as well wat hospital will u be at?
  • I am a mother to be in Coulmbia! I will be 11 weeks this saturday! I am going to be delivering at Palmetto Richland downtown Colatown.

Smile

• I'm a MTB and I'm 7 weeks pregnant. I live in Columbia, and would be interested in meeting other MTB in the area.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm a MTB and I'm 7 weeks pregnant. I live in Columbia, and would be interested in meeting other MTB or new moms in the area.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Hey ladies,

My DH and I just moved to Irmo. We are TTC #1 and keeping fingers crossed for a BFP on Wednesday. I'm going to USC right now for my PhD so I don't have much down time but would love to meet some new ladies here in the area. Just let me know! 

• I wish I would have seen this earlier!  My husband and I just bought our first home right by Irmo hs this summer and found out we were expecting in August!  I'm now 23 wks and would love to get together with other new mtbs!  I have some down time until Jan 19th (my spring sem at CC starts back up then).  If anyone gets anything schedules my e-mail is MeggL28@yahoo.com :)
  • Hi everyone! I just signed up to this site today. I also live in Columbia. I have a 7 month old son and I will be 14 weeks pregnant tomorrow due on July 5th. I dont know to many moms in Columbia so I would like to meet some of you.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • seximami2011,

I haven't heard back from anyone, but some of these posts were posted a while back!  Several of the ladies from my Sunday School Class are getting together soon and they're all mommies (I'm a mommy to be).  Let me know if you're interested in getting together!

• imageBabyTooth:

seximami2011,

I haven't heard back from anyone, but some of these posts were posted a while back!  Several of the ladies from my Sunday School Class are getting together soon and they're all mommies (I'm a mommy to be).  Let me know if you're interested in getting together!

BabyTooth, 

I am semi new to the Irmo area and would love to get together.  I too am a mommy to be right at 33 weeks now, due in March.  Please feel free to email me at brandythechef@yahoo.com.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"