New Orleans Babies
Options

"Couponing" in NOLA

Does anyone else really sort of hardcore coupon shop for household items/groceries/etc?

I am really finding it hard to get any major deals.  I mean - I try, really I do, but I'm not going to bother with going to Walgreens/CVS/Rite Aid for one or two items - sorry but lugging a toddler in and out of those stores is such a PITA, not to mention being this pregnant.  I want to stick to Target/Walmart or one or two major grocery stores.  But I find it really aggrivating that no stores around here offer double coupons or even big sales like I read about on the blogs.

Anyone else have luck?  Am I missing something here, or does our area just suck at this?  haha

Re: "Couponing" in NOLA

• Options

I'm a pretty hard core coupon-er and it kinda sucks around here lately.  The best deals that I have gotten recently have been at Target, combining a Target coupon and a manufacturer coupon and when the item is one sale on top of that, woo!  I don't know of anywhere that does double/triple coupons anymore =(

• Options

I watch the WinnDixie adds every Tuesday when they come out esp. for meat. They have the BOGO free deals and I stock up on whatever is on sale and then do my other grocery shopping from what meat I can get. I go to Walmart for everything else or Target depending on what they have on sale there.

I feel ya I have a carseat fighter that as soon as he feels the carseat under him he arches his back and fights being buckled in!!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"