1.image

2. [image

3. image

Re: VOTE PLEASE : Baby Girl Bedding

• Options
    I like # 3
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I can't see the first one very well, but I think I like three the best.  It has birdies, right?  I love birdies.
    T-man (07/27/05, 2:52pm, 10 lbs, 2 oz, 22") My Blog
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers image
    TTC #2 for a million years: SA normal, CD 23 bloodwork shows nothing amiss, ovulation detected. Next step: ? maybe CD3 bloodwork to check eggs? All out of pocket, so limited IF tests/treatments.
  • Options
    Another vote for #3!
  • Options
    #2 followed by #3, and #1
  • Options
    I like #2.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic EDD: September 22, 2012 BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I think Its a tie between #1 & #2 but I really like all 3. Hard choice.
  • Options
    I like 1 and 3.  The birds seem to be just a little too trendy, IMO, so I'd go with #1, personally.
    Photo by J Shelton Photography

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Married 10/5/08 | 2 yrs of TTC, tests, procedures & a m/c | IVF #2 =James!
  • Options
    I like #1 best, followed by #3
    Mama to Z - 5.5 years, G - 3.5 years, & M - 1.5 years.
  • Options

I like #2, then #3. 

Do you plan to do the whole set, or just bedding?

• Options
    I like #1 the best!
    M + K = 05.16.09 | A.P. = 02.27.11
  • Options
    imagecmcmillan:

I like #2, then #3. 

Do you plan to do the whole set, or just bedding?

Probably just the bedding and MAYBE the diaper stacker. I don't want the room to be too matchy-matchy. 

• Options
    They are all cute, but I love #3!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimage
  • Options
    I like #3 the best.  Love the birds.
  • Options
    I like 1 the best, but all of them are great!

Photobucket  image
    Married: December 2005 ~ Started TTC: December 2008 ~ DH: 33, Me: 30
    Diagnosis: severe MFI, late ovulation, short LP, DOR
    Only option is IVF/ICIS. Waited several years before treatment because we're OOP.
    IVF/ICIS #1 in June 2012 (Protocol: Long Lupron). Stims: 6/17/12, ER: 6/30/12 (6R, 5M, 4F), ET: 7/5/12 (1 4AA embryo transferred, 0 made it to freeze) ~ Beta#1: 7/14/12 - 55, Beta#2: 7/16/12 - 100, Beta#3: 7/18/12 - 199 ~ Limbo for weeks, finally confirmed pregnancy not viable: 8/13/12 ~ D&C: 8/17/12 
    Varicocele Surgery: October 2012 (long break to wait for results, no change) 
    Changed clinics: February 2013 
    IVF/ICIS Attempt #2 in April 2013 (Protocol: Antagonist). Stims: 4/12/13, Cycle Cancelled: 4/17/13 for poor follicle response and low E2 rise. 
    IVF/ICIS Attempt #3 in May 2013 (Protocol: LEAP) Cycle Cancelled: 5/20/13 at suppression check due to cyst
    IVF/ICIS Attempt #4 in July 2013 (Protocol: LEAP). Stims: 7/20/13, ER: 8/1/13 (12R, 11M, 9F), ET: 8/6/13 (3 fair embryos transferred, 0 made it to freeze) ~ Beta#1: 8/15/13 - 86, Beta#2: 8/18/13 - 390.6, Ultrasound: 9/3/13 - TWO HEARTBEATS! 

• Options
    Number 3! You an accessorize it really well with all the birdie things out there!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I like 2 & 3. #3 actually looks similar (the birds at least) to the set we have which is MiGi Pink Cherry Blossom.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket
  • Options
    imageMama_v2.0:
    I like #1 best, followed by #3
    This.
  • Options
    I like # 3.  It is simple and lovely. 
    imageimageLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers image BFP on 07/18/08. Miscarriage 07/30/08. BFP 3/25/09. Confirmed second miscarriage, no heartbeat, no growth beyond 7 weeks, 5/19/09. TTC again, on baby aspirin, due to value of 23 on Anticardiolipin Antibodies. BFP 11/15/09. Brown spotting, Beta 3735 11/25/09, Beta 5602 11/28/09. Anticardiolipin Antibodies now negative, still on baby asprin. On 100 mg of Prometrium (progesterone) until 10 weeks. Good heartbeat at 1st appt. 12/16/09. Started taking fish oil. Perigestational hemorrhage and red bleeding 12/17/09. 2nd Ultrasound-8 weeks, still a heartbeat 12/17/09. Baby measured 9 weeks, still a heartbeat 12/23/09. Good NT Scan on 1/8/10, heartbeat 164. EDD 7/28/10. TEAM BLUE! Aidan Thomas born on May 26, 2010. Baby #2, BFP 11/27/11, EDD 6/5/12. TEAM PINK! Noelle Elizabeth born 4/30/12. Blessing from God, Blessing from God, Blessing from God, Blessing from God.
  • Options
    3!!  Super cute!!
  • Options
    1- I love the colors! And I think it could grow well with her, it doesnt see too babyish
  • Options

I like them all, but if I had to nitpick, I don't like the borders on #1, and birds are everywhere, adn teh colors are a little cutesy. I love the colors in #2, and it has a good mix...not too much pattern, not too much solid. It also seems easier to mix n match with other pieces.

Married! | July 15, 2005 | It's a Girl! | January 31, 2009 | It's a Girl! | July 21, 2011
    Heavens to Murgatroyd Blog
    Unofficial Baby Names Sticky Note: New and Old| Local Bumpie Website image
  • Options

imageMrsH_08:
    I like 1 and 3.  The birds seem to be just a little too trendy, IMO, so I'd go with #1, personally.

That reminds me - I heard a blurb for a new show called Portlandia, and there was a sketch about how dreary everything looks until you add a bird to it. I was cracking up.

Married! | July 15, 2005 | It's a Girl! | January 31, 2009 | It's a Girl! | July 21, 2011
    Heavens to Murgatroyd Blog
    Unofficial Baby Names Sticky Note: New and Old| Local Bumpie Website image
  • Options
    Ooooh!  I love 1 and 2!  Hard for me to pick.  I think #1.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imagebraveangel2:

I like them all, but if I had to nitpick, I don't like the borders on #1, and birds are everywhere, adn teh colors are a little cutesy. I love the colors in #2, and it has a good mix...not too much pattern, not too much solid. It also seems easier to mix n match with other pieces.

Exactly this.  

Followed by 3.  

• Options

#3 followed by #1.

I have a gender-neutral version of #3 and picked it out wayyy before birds became uber-popular, and it bothers me because I thought that it was my cool thing and now they're everywhere.  But I still love it, and it did make it much easier to decorate the nursery!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    love #2
  • Options
    I like #3 the best!!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers 008
  • Options
    I LOVE #1 and #2. We considered #1 for Marin's bedding :) Such cute choices!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I'm going with 3. I just love the birds and the colors.
  • Options
    #3!! That was my #1 choice for a girl when I was pregnant :) (and I still have it saved in my favorites for the future!)
  • Options
    imagebraveangel2:

I'm going to third this :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"