Oregon Babies
Options

sticky baby?

I was suppose to have my OB intake today, but that is not happening. Sunday night I woke up and had to go pee as normal so I went and when I was done there was bright red blood. (I freaked a little, but tried not to worry myself) I also had cramping. Monday when I woke up to go to work, I was still cramping (period like cramps) and I was still bleeding, (it wasnt heavy bleeding by any means, it was like I was ending my period and its fading out...)

The doctors office called today and said my hCG level is at 17, no appointment today going back in Thursday after work to have my levels tested again. Hopeful that the numbers double or are higher.

As for today, my cramping stopped in the middle of the night and the bleeding stopped about an hour and half ago.

I hope we get a sticky baby! Hope everyone elses pregnancys are going well! I will update again after I get my lab results back. 

Re: sticky baby?

• Options
    I hope you do too!  I know several women who had bleeding throughout the first trimester and who went on to have healthy pregnancies.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!  Keep us posted.
  • Options
    I bled like that too a few weeks in. And I had terribly cramps for awhile too...at least as bad as period cramps. So as long as you aren't passing huge blood clots, that sounds pretty normal. Here's hoping for a sticky baby!! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"