Military Families

A sad song, but I love it so!

*Poof*
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: A sad song, but I love it so!

• I don't know if this is the right audience for that song. I love the song myself but this place is full of women who can barely handle a deployment much less read lyrics about someone dying during one.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Um. My husband is a Combat Medic in the Army. Who is getting ready for his second 18 month deployment. But, I'll edit it out.
  • Loading the player...
  • imageJoBieger05:
    Um. My husband is a Combat Medic in the Army. Who is getting ready for his second 18 month deployment. But, I'll edit it out.

Awesome, do you want a medal? 

• imageLace&Josh:

imageJoBieger05:
    Um. My husband is a Combat Medic in the Army. Who is getting ready for his second 18 month deployment. But, I'll edit it out.

Yes

TTC our first Navy baby! Me:27 DH:30, together since 8/2003, Married on 7/2006
    9/26/10 stopped BCP and started TTC.
    9/2011 referred to RE. All blood work normal and DH's SA=normal results
    11/2011 HSG=both tubes clear
    One natural (monitored) cycle of Clomid, 50mg 2/2012= BFN
    Getting ready for first IUI, 3/2012 received orders to Japan! (postponed IUI)
    5/2012 Moved to Japan, fought Tricare for months over referral (no fertility treatment on our military base) for Japanese RE out in town!
    8/2012 Started seeing new RE
    9/2012, post coital test= hostile cervical fluid, (finally) moving on with first IUI!
    9/29/2012 IUI #1+trigger= BFN
    10/27/2012 IUI #2+100mg Clomid CD5-9+trigger= BFN
    11/28/2012 IUI #3+100mg Clomid CD5-9+trigger= BFN
    12/28/2012 IUI#4+100mg Clomid CD5-9+trigger=BFN
    2/1/2013 IUI#5+injectables+trigger=BFN
    3/2013 IUI#6+injectables+trigger=???
  • imageLace&Josh:

imageJoBieger05:

Get over it. The song is gone. 

• No, she's right Jo.  That's not a good song to post here, even with the warning in the title that it's sad.  I like to think that I'm about as level-headed as someone could be during deployments (though I admittedly have my moments like anyone else) and I still can't listen to that particular song, which is why I closed the post immediately upon reading the first line of the lyrics earlier. 
  • imageJoBieger05:
    imageLace&Josh:

imageJoBieger05:

Get over it. The song is gone. 

Hey, you're the one who pulled the "my life is harder than yours" line.

• I didnt get around to "the song" but the truth is we all make sacrafices when married to someone in the service ... nobody has it harder than anyone else.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"