Babies: 6 - 9 Months
Options

Late FFFC

On days my H is off from work, we switch off who gets up with LO in the morning. On many of the mornings that it's my turn to wake up with her, I roll over and tell him he has to wake up with her because I was up multiple times during the night with her. Yea, my DD sleeps about 12 hours straight at night, practically every night, and my H is such a hard sleeper that he has no idea if I really was up with her or not. Big Smile

I have been doing this to him since she was about 2 months old...

Re: Late FFFC

• Options
    I wish I could pull that off!  DH wakes up easier than I do if DS wakes up during the night.
    Photobucket

Bar tab = $156,000, Bus to Foxwoods = $0, Puking in the Stanley Cup = Priceless

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Wow- I know it is suppose to be a flame free confession, but that is really f*d up and selfish of you. I hope this comes back to bite you in the ass some day.
  • Options
    man. You're cold and your H is pretty darn slow since you've been doing this for months.
  • Options

imageGreenNGold:
    Wow- I know it is suppose to be a flame free confession, but that is really f*d up and selfish of you. I hope this comes back to bite you in the ass some day.

meh, it's already payback from when she was first born and I had to take care of her on my own.  Don't think I would go to the extent of fvcked up. Childish, yes.

• Options
    imagekegger620:

imageGreenNGold:

meh, it's already payback from when she was first born and I had to take care of her on my own.  Don't think I would go to the extent of fvcked up. Childish, yes.

were you working then? if not, its hardly the same.

• Options
    I think it's super funny personally.

DD1 born 5/24/10.

Missed M/C at 14 wks Feb 2012.

DD2 born 5/14/13.

Missed M/C at 9 wks July 2015.

Expecting someone new 4/17/17.
  • Options

This made me LOL, and the gals that are flaming you are just jealous that they can't pull that off! Hehehe...

I'm jealous, I wish Adi would STTN...

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagearpslady:

This made me LOL, and the gals that are flaming you are just jealous that they can't pull that off! Hehehe...

yeah not. not jealous. Dd STTN for almost 14 hours. I'm good.

• Options
    I thought it was funny.  I do agree that I would like a baby that slept OR a DH that was helpful in the am.  DH and I are supposed to take turns on the weekends, but he sleeps/pretends to sleep until DS yells and wakes DD up and we both have to get up.  So obnoxious. 
    O 10.08 & MJ 6.10
  • Options
    imagearpslady:

Not jealous, I would never try to pull that off. I don't think once would be a big deal, but all the time is such a shitty thing to do to her DH. 

IMO it is f*d up to do something that sneaky to your husband. 

• Options
    I'm sorry but why do you need more sleep if your LO is sleeping 12 hours?
  • Options
    imageIrishBrideND:
    imagekegger620:

imageGreenNGold:

I'm confused at what you're asking. When DD was first born H didn't help at all. He failed to understand what it meant to now be a father. Meaning, on his days off he would leave me to take care of her while he went to the gym, golfed, or just out with his buddies. We had many 'come to jesus' talks and he finally gets it. So this is payback

• Options

imagejacksmommy51:

I don't go to sleep between 7 and 8 pm like she does. I'm usually up till very late doing school work, laundry, housework and whatever else needs to be done.

• Options
    imagekegger620:
    imageIrishBrideND:
    imagekegger620:

imageGreenNGold:

I'm confused at what you're asking. When DD was first born H didn't help at all. He failed to understand what it meant to now be a father. Meaning, on his days off he would leave me to take care of her while he went to the gym, golfed, or just out with his buddies. We had many 'come to jesus' talks and he finally gets it. So this is payback

Now you are both working, right? so it makes sense to split time. You taking that away from him is not cool.

You are comparing it, from what I understand, from when you weren't working. Thats not the same, IMO. I did the vast majority of the wake ups when I wasn't working, too.

if you disagree with how you h handled it, then talk to him about it. stop lying.

And yes, Irealize this is hypocritical if you read my confession on 9-12

• Options
    imagekegger620:

imagejacksmommy51:

I don't go to sleep between 7 and 8 pm like she does. I'm usually up till very late doing school work, laundry, housework and whatever else needs to be done.

even if you go to bed at 10, you can still get 9 hours of sleep, easy. How much sleep do you need?

• Options
    imageGreenNGold:
    imagearpslady:

Not jealous, I would never try to pull that off. I don't think once would be a big deal, but all the time is such a shitty thing to do to her DH. 

IMO it is f*d up to do something that sneaky to your husband

oh ffs I'm not cheating on him or hiding money. I'll also let you know another secret: Before my H gets home at night sometimes I'll throw on some workout clothes to make it look like I just got back from the gym. If I feel extra sneaky I'll even spray some water on my hairline to look like sweat.

• Options
    imageIrishBrideND:
    imagekegger620:
    imageIrishBrideND:
    imagekegger620:

imageGreenNGold:

Now you are both working, right? so it makes sense to split time. You taking that away from him is not cool.

You are comparing it, from what I understand, from when you weren't working. Thats not the same, IMO. I did the vast majority of the wake ups when I wasn't working, too.

if you disagree with how you h handled it, then talk to him about it. stop lying.

Hiding a few girl scout cookies is not nearly as deceiving.

• Options
    I read this post and LOLed. Then I read it to DH and he LOLed too. A little effed up, but whatever. I'm sure we are all guilty of doing "effed up" things every once in awhile. Hence why it's FFFC.
    Logan Jack- 6.1.10 and Emmett Weston- 9.29.12 

• Options
    Okay, it's sort of funny.....but do you really need more sleep?  My DS sleeps 12+ hours at night & even thought I go to bed HOURS after he does, I can't imagine needing even more sleep.
  • Options
    imagekegger620:
    imageGreenNGold:
    imagearpslady:

oh ffs I'm not cheating on him or hiding money. I'll also let you know another secret: Before my H gets home at night sometimes I'll throw on some workout clothes to make it look like I just got back from the gym. If I feel extra sneaky I'll even spray some water on my hairline to look like sweat.

ok, this added info makes me concerned. Does he make you feel like you have to do these things? have you discussed these issues? what are you afraid of?

• Options
    imageIrishBrideND:
    imagekegger620:
    imageIrishBrideND:
    imagekegger620:

imageGreenNGold:

lol sorry i'm still confused. Are you thinking I was on maternity leave then? I have always stayed home with DD.

• Options
    imageIrishBrideND:
    imagekegger620:

imagejacksmommy51:

even if you go to bed at 10, you can still get 9 hours of sleep, easy. How much sleep do you need?

go to bed around 1

• Options
    imagekegger620:
    imageGreenNGold:
    imagearpslady:

Wow.  LOL.  You should write a book on manipulation/deception.  What else do you do? 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagekegger620:
    imageIrishBrideND:
    imagekegger620:

imagejacksmommy51:

go to bed around 1

ok, it shouldn't take you SIX hours to do laundry and such. Go to bed!

• Options
    imagekegger620:
    imageGreenNGold:
    imagearpslady:

LMAO!!!  I would totally do something like that :)

• Options

Yes, I thought you were on mat leave.

As a fellow SAHM, can you not do laundry during the day? It shouldn't take you six hours after LO goes to bed to get things done. I usually am in bed by 9. tonight I'm off :D

• Options
    imageIrishBrideND:
    imagekegger620:
    imageGreenNGold:
    imagearpslady:

ok, this added info makes me concerned. Does he make you feel like you have to do these things? have you discussed these issues? what are you afraid of?

LOL chill. H and I have an amazing marriage. You are digging way to deep into this.

• Options
    imagekegger620:
    imageGreenNGold:
    imagearpslady:

Before my H gets home at night sometimes I'll throw on some workout clothes to make it look like I just got back from the gym. If I feel extra sneaky I'll even spray some water on my hairline to look like sweat.

Ok now that is just weird.  Why?  I don't get it. 

DD1 born 5/24/10.

Missed M/C at 14 wks Feb 2012.

DD2 born 5/14/13.

Missed M/C at 9 wks July 2015.

Expecting someone new 4/17/17.
  • Options
    I think this whole post is ridiculous! I'm sure we all do and have done some sh*tty things in our time. Get over it. Flame free, get it?! Must we turn this into unnecessary drama?
  • Options

imageDMCinderella:
    I think this whole post is ridiculous! I'm sure we all do and have done some sh*tty things in our time. Get over it. Flame free, get it?! Must we turn this into unnecessary drama?

eh, nothing on the bump is really flame free.

I admit I'm not perfect. Feel free to call me on it. I'm a big girl. And, crazy I know, when I KNOW I'm doing something wrong, I actively try to change it. I know, it sounds crazy and all grown up-like.

• Options

imageDMCinderella:

Amen.   Who cares.

• Options
    imagekegger620:

On days my H is off from work, we switch off who gets up with LO in the morning. On many of the mornings that it's my turn to wake up with her, I roll over and tell him he has to wake up with her because I was up multiple times during the night with her. Yea, my DD sleeps about 12 hours straight at night, practically every night, and my H is such a hard sleeper that he has no idea if I really was up with her or not. Big Smile

I have been doing this to him since she was about 2 months old...

Beauty!

• Options
    imageIrishBrideND:

As a fellow SAHM, can you not do laundry during the day? It shouldn't take you six hours after LO goes to bed to get things done. I usually am in bed by 9. tonight I'm off :D

Yea, I get stuff done during the day.  I like to do stuff with DD during the day, and my H and I really enjoy a clean house so it gets done after she's in bed. I don't sit around being lazy. I also have a full load of school that i'm doing. That probably takes the most time.

• Options
    first, I am jealous that your LO sleeps 12 hours!  I am not going to flame you, and I don't see why everyone else is so up in arms about what you do in your life, and while I might try to get away with it every now and then, I wouldn't do it often....though I probably would want to! :-)
  • Options
    imagekegger620:
    imageIrishBrideND:

Yea, I get stuff done during the day.  I like to do stuff with DD during the day, and my H and I really enjoy a clean house so it gets done after she's in bed. I don't sit around being lazy. I also have a full load of school that i'm doing. That probably takes the most time.

me too. I'm a full time grad student. Ic an relate. Its hard.

• Options
    imagekegger620:
    imageIrishBrideND:

I was going to stay out of this, but now I can't. 

I am not a SAHM. I work 4pm to 1am. I am also in school full-time. I am still able to clean my 2500sq. foot house and have plenty of time for DD.

Oh. And I am up with DD when she wakes up about 9 even though I didn't get in bed until 2am. DH has to leave the house at 3:15am to get to work.

And I do it all without lying to my husband!

• Options

Wow, I posted before I read everything.  I can't believe some of the responses on here. Relax ladies. A lot of you are really tightly wound. 

I thought that was funny. She's not hurting anyone. 

• Options
    imageTassie'sfirst:

Wow, I posted before I read everything.  I can't believe some of the responses on here. Relax ladies. A lot of you are really tightly wound. 

I thought that was funny. She's not hurting anyone. 

lol. Except her husband.

The sexism on these boards amuses me. STICK IT TO THE MEN!

Imagine if a poster came on here and said her H did these things. People would JUMP on her H for being a douche.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"