St. Louis Babies
Options

New to the board

Hi everyone! I just saw there is a St Louis, MO board and decided to join.  I'm in the county and have a 9 week old baby.  Look forward to talking to you all!
BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: New to the board

• Options
    Welcome and congrats!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Unfortunately this board is really not happening. Cilley and I went to high school together and seem to be the only ones on this somewhat regularly. South, North or West Co? 

I am South and have an 8 month old and am a SAHM.

Congrats.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm in north (St Ann).  Unfortunately I am a working mom...not liking that part!  Luckily though DH and I have opposite schedules, so we have not needed daycare.  My Madison is 11 weeks old today. 
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Welcome!  This definitely isn't a very happening board unfortunately.  I tend to hop on once a week and catch up - see if any posts I can contribute to etc.  Since i'm only 14 W pregnant with my first I don't have much I can contribute to!
  • Options
    Welcome! I visit this board a lot, but haven't ever posted anything because of the rarity of any posts and because I'm carrying my first child- I don't have a lot of input on some things :)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Wow!! People! Every time I get on this board the newest post is a month old. It's exciting to see that people actually get on here.

Anyway, Welcome!
    IMG_3186-1-1IMG_4020aba
  • Options
    I see all of your posts.  I am a new mom to baby Ty who is 8 weeks old.  Would anyone be interested in meeting at a Starbucks or St.Louis Bread co for a moms group?  We could even do an evening for anyone who wants to join that is a working mom.  Babies could be welcome or stay at home with dads.  Any thoughts? 
  • Options

imageespyoursms:
    I see all of your posts.  I am a new mom to baby Ty who is 8 weeks old.  Would anyone be interested in meeting at a Starbucks or St.Louis Bread co for a moms group?  We could even do an evening for anyone who wants to join that is a working mom.  Babies could be welcome or stay at home with dads.  Any thoughts? 

I'm game! Where are you at? I live in Ballwn and I do work 2 days during the wk and every other weekend. Hope to hear from you soon! Shoot! I have to check this board more often!

1ht

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"