In Home Daycare Providers in OKC? — The Bump
Oklahoma Babies

In Home Daycare Providers in OKC?

I was wondering if any of you OKC moms knew of a really good in home daycare provider in the OKC area.  I am returning to work Monday and my 14 week old will be starting at a daycare center...but the only one we could get with a spot is closer to Edmond.  Plus, I would prefer a trustworthy in home setting where there are fewer infants anyway...

Haven't found anything that has worked out...so would love some recommendations if anybody has any!!!

Re: In Home Daycare Providers in OKC?

• I know someone in Moore but not OKC.  MG's daycare 759-2772.
  • Loading the player...
  • I know it may be late, but if you ever need to look around again....try Joyce. She actually was very reasonable when I needed a weekend only daycare. My son was the only one there on weekends, and her family treated him like their own! We were thrilled to be reunited with her a couple years later when my son joined cub scouts and found her and her husband were two of the leaders! She watched infants and toddlers only during the weekdays. It's called Happy Dayz, I believe. 378-7092. She is also DHS approved. She has a nice home in a nice neighborhood.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards