Quad Cities Babies
Options

Bump GTG?

I see so many posts for get togethers on some of the main boards. Would we have any interest for something like that in our area? I'm just not sure if there is enough of us...but we have exactly one friend with a child around DD's age. lol I know things are going to get busy for everyone with the holidays...but maybe early next year?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Bump GTG?

• Options
    I would be interested!  My DD is way too young to interact with others, but I am super bored since I'm off work until the new year and my husband works way too much, so I am up for about anything right now!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    a little bit of life : A blog about the life of a working, crafting, adventuring family of 4.
  • Options

I would be interested too. I dont know many moms with young ones in the area, a get together would be great!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    We won't have our first baby until March, but I think it would be great just to get together and meet more people!
  • Options
    I'm also up for a get-together!
    TTC #2 since 09/2016
    BFP 11/29 - m/c @ 5w
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I'm a newbie and I'd love to meet everyone!!
  • Options
    So that's 6 of us so far.  I think we should really plan something!  Where and when?  Any thoughts?
  • Options

I go back to work on 1/10, so during the day is fine until then.  After that, the best times for me are Monday, Wednesday, or Friday evenings, or Saturday/Sunday during the day.

I'm not sure what kind of place everyone would be interested in meeting at? I am fine with anywhere in the QC area.  Maybe a coffee shop or a restaurant that has extra space so we can sit for a while?  I'm fairly new to the area so I don't know a lot of places that would be appropriate (I know bars with plenty of space).

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    a little bit of life : A blog about the life of a working, crafting, adventuring family of 4.
  • Options
    I don't know a lot of places either.  I wouldn't be opposed to a bar, or a coffee shop.  I am a teacher, so weekdays aren't going to work for me unless it is after 3:30, other than that weeknights and Saturdays and Sundays are good for me.  Are we thinking the Iowa or Illinois side?  I live in Princeton,IA, either side is fine with me.  I'm excited to meet some moms in the area!   
  • Options

Yay! Some interest! So....M/W/F evening...or weekends. Anyone opposed to any of those? Location suggestions. I know not everyone is actually in the QC, so let us know how far you are

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Hey Ladies! I am from Clinton and I would be interested in meeting some other people in the area.  I am 24 and expecting my first baby with my hubby.  I have a 7 year old daughter from by hubbys previous marriage.  Can I ask how old everyone else is? How old are your children?
  • Options

I'm 29 and my son Nolan just turned 12 weeks on Tuesday.  My husband works in Clinton :-)  but we actually live in Princeton, and I teach Kindergarten in Davenport.  So we're pretty much all over the place. 

Do you all think we should maybe meet somewhere off 80?  Would that be the easiest way for those outside of the Quad Cities to meet?  I'm not sure, just throwing out ideas!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"