Babies: 3 - 6 Months

What are your must have items?

I like to purchase highly recommended items before I need them in case the time comes when I need it to save my sanity. What are your absolute favorite baby items that you couldn't live without at your LO's age?

Also, does anyone have an opinion on the Sophie giraffe teether? I hear a lot of great things about her.

Re: What are your must have items?

• Sophie Teether ( DD loves it ), Excersaucer, Little Lamb Swing, Playmat

4-7-11 - Natural MC @ 4w5d 6-27-11- MC @ 5w6dPgAL/PAL WelcomeDD#1- 8/20/2010DD#2- 6/21/2012EDD #3~ 5/1/2014 ~ Team Green
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • I have favorite things posts on my blog with some other items but 2 I can think of right now are a Wubbanub (if you use soothie pacifiers) and Fisher Price seahorse.  We use it every night before bed, and Ezra loves it!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I second the seahorse. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker My birthson who came before I was ready. He doesn't call me mom but I love him just the same. ~7/10/99~
  • We love our fisherprice rainforest play gym. She loves it for tummy time & plays with everything she can reach. She also loves her crinkle book so much we bought another one.

We have a sophie and my DD likes it, but not more or less than any other toy. I like it b/c it's a different material than her other toys & I like her to explore different textures.

Photobucket Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I second the Little Lamb swing. That swing saved my @ss for 5 months. We just retired it yesterday (meaning it went into storage for baby #2 --if we ever have one.)

I also can't live without musical toys. DD loves anything that lights up and makes music. It keeps her attention for like 30 min at a time. Drives me crazy sometimes, but I'll deal if it makes her happy. 

• my Moby wrap, swing, playmat, and jumperoo. Also a steady supply of pacifiers because my damn dog keeps eating them.

She also loves her crib mobile and crib soother- it makes it a lot easier to plop her down in there and keep her entertained safely if I need to do something. Also we do tummy time in there a lot because she likes looking at the soother. 

She loves rattle toys and any toys that light up and play music. I have a bunch clipped to her playmat and jumperoo and I also keep a few in my diaper bag if I need to entertain her while I'm out. 

• 1.- My moby, without it I would have been miserable.

2.- Not a fan of the Sophie giraffe. I prefer the amber teething necklace. I hate that the giraffe squeaks, its a kids toy not a dog toy.

3.- The jumperoo, she gets a workout on that thing and then has the most amazing nap.

4.- My boobs, LOL. I wish I could leave them home with H when I go to school. She hates bottles. We have tried every bottle known to men and she just refuses to eat from it. 

• Lamb Swing, play mat, toys for car seat that dangle, exersaucer and Bumbo
  • 1) Exersaucer

2) Burp Cloths...I have a spitter!

3) Bouncy Seat

4) Rock N play (though we just transitioned from it)

BFP #1 - 9/26/09 MC/D&C - 10/23/09 BFP#2 - 12/18/09 STICK BABY STICK!!! Caden Arthur born 8/2/2010 @ 9:00PM - 37 weeks BFP #3 - 7/6/12 Caden is going to be a big brother! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker MY BLOG
  • Ergo, Sophie the giraffe (yes - she's great!), vibrating FP bouncer, soothie pacifiers.

• Little Lamb Swing

Jumperoo

Bumbo

Playmat

Gas Drops

SoundSpa Lullaby (projection/white noise machine)

Boppy

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • imageTheBuddha:
    I second the seahorse. 

This. How could I forget it?!?! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • The bouncer was a god-send for the first 3 months, he is kind of over it now.

Seahorse for sure.

Summer Infant Super Seat

Jumperoo

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"