South Florida Babies

Two weeks till Due Date!

It's now two weeks till my due date and I am super impatient and excited at the same time. I wish something would HAPPEN. I haven't begun dialating or effacing or any of that good stuff yet. (I know that it can all happen in a snap, but it would be so exciting to know that something is happening!!!) Nadia is super duper active in there. I've read movements decrease towards the end, but she really hasn't! If anything the movements are just much more incredible feeling and LOOKING. It's fun to try to figure what little body part is poking out of my side. Also- my tummy is getting HUGE. For someone who didn't look pregnant until almost 7 months, I look SUPER pregnant now and people are asking if it's there's more than one all the time...

Any last minute advice or things I should be doing in the next two weeks?? (oh gosh I hope it's just 2 weeks and not more!)

Re: Two weeks till Due Date!

• No advice, but GL! 

Photo courtesy of www.yaporiginals.com
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    It's Beshert
  • Get as much sleep/rest as possible. Go out with DH for a last non-parent date. do any finishing touches and just relax.

GL!!!

• Loading the player...
  • from someone who missed the last 3 weeks... things i wish i would have had the time to do... sleep in.... get my nails done... get my hair done... go to the movies.... go out to dinner... talk more to my husband... and just relax!!! you never get to be selfish again once your little one is here, so enjoy this time now!
  • Enjoy your time!  Go to all the movies you can and get pampered at a spa.  Enjoy your hubby too, go have a nice meal where you can eat slowly (it will be a long time before this happens again) and talk.  How exciting to be just 2 weeks out!!!!
  • Sleep, Sleep , Sleep rest as much as you can and try to spend quality time with you DH before little Nadia arrives.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"