South Jersey Babies
Options

Recs for baby shower location in south jersey

I'm looking for a nice location for an April baby shower.  Something in the

Woodbury - Mullica Hill area - does anyone have any recommendations?

Thanks

Re: Recs for baby shower location in south jersey

• Options
    Hi there!  Just a few for consideration:  Amelia's Tea House in Mullica Hill, Barone's in Woolwich, there is also an adorable little train station turned cafe in Woodbury - The Station Cafe? I think - that would be cute.  I've only been to Barone's, not the others, but I live in MH and think the others look adorable.  Good luck!
  • Options
    Hi there!  Just a few for consideration:  Amelia's Tea House in Mullica Hill, Barone's in Woolwich, there is also an adorable little train station turned restuarant in Woodbury - The Station Cafe? I think - that would be cute.  I've only been to Barone's, not the others, but I live in MH and think the others look adorable.  Good luck!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Neena's in Mantua would probably work too, it's right next to the post office.

Telford has a really nice brunch/shower set up, we had a wedding shower there recently. 

imageimageimage
  • Options
    Adelphia's in Deptford, across from the mall.  Had my surprise wedding shower there a few years ago and couldn't have been happier with the way it turned out.  Even the staff went in on the surprise.  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

Telford -- I had my wedding shower there and loved it

Toscana -- they had a nice room we looked into for stacinsean's bridal shower

Landmark -- I know it sounds funny, but I've loved both showers we had there. The prices were great and people could order meals when they arrived, making planning easier.

Charlie Brown's -- also a nice room

Filomena's -- love their food

The Italian place by the old Skater's Choice. I can't remember the name, but the food at the last baby shower I went to was awesome. Gorgeous open room, too. 

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    My baby shower was at Adelphia in Deptford which was good for all the people coming. I would also look at Telford or Charlie Browns
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers 4/9/09 - Chloe, our angel twin Lilypie First Birthday tickers>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"