Pregnant after IF
Options

Feels like I'm coughing up blood: UPDATED

So...this sore throat thing that started on Monday has turned into this gut-wrenching cough/ knife in my throat kinda deal. I went to work for a few hours yesterday and felt like I was going to die. Almost made DH take me to minor emergency last night because I felt like I had an ulcer in my throat. Today I have this disgusting deep cough and I seriously taste blood every time I cough or sneeze. So nasty. I don't know what's going on, but I'm finally going to the Doctor this afternoon. Ugh.

Embarrassed

Ok. I'm done whining.

Update: Went to the doc and everything is fine. No strep, but no answers either. It was quite annoying to hear her say "well, it's just one of those things...and you need your rest". Yes, I know this! Well, now I'm back home chugging gatorade and lemon honey tea to try to get this crap out of my body.

Our 1st IVF miracle, Briggs Sterling, born via c-section due to IUGR and footling breech. 6.5.11. 5:51am. 5lbs 1.5oz.

The Sunny Side of Life Blog Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Feels like I'm coughing up blood: UPDATED

• Options
    That sounds miserable sweetie! Please keep us updated and let us know what your doctor says this afternoon.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'm glad it's nothing serious, but it sucks to be sick, especially while PG.  I hope you are feeling better soon.
    TTC since 8/2004
    Me - DX Hashimoto's Disease, Hypothyroid, Rheumatoid Arthritis
    DH - DX Azoospermia - Sertoli Cell Syndrome
    DS-IUI #1-4 BFN IVF #1 - BFP! It's a boy!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Ugh, I'm so sorry you're sick but I'm so glad to hear that it's nothing serious!! Get your rest, sweetie.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Boo. Sorry you're sick. I hope you kick this cough soon!
    Sept. 2010: IVF #1= BFP; May 2012: FET #1= blighted ovum, D&C; FET #2= ?? Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Yuck! I'm sorry you didn't get a definitive answer.  I hope it leaves soon and that you're able to heal quickly.
  • Options
    oh no! hope you feel better, oh and take care of that munchkin =)
    ::PAIF/SAIF Welcome::

TTC since July 2008
    IUI 1,2,3 BFN
    IVF #1 C/P, FET 1,2,3 BFN
    IVF#2 BFP

it's a girl!!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"