LGBT Parenting

Longest 2 weeks EVER - post IUI

so, we did an IUI on Friday and i REALLY want to start testing! which i know is ridiculous, but seriously. how am i supposed to wait TWO WHOLE WEEKS?! i keep reading up on all of the "earliest possible signs" and such and, of course, nothing. so, i just need to vent that this is stupid and i should be able to know NOW! between the waiting and the general not being able to talk to anyone about, since we agreed that it wasn't smart to tell people until we actually GET pregnant and it seems to be sticking, i'm just going crazy and can't think about anything else!

and also...i want a glass of wine. >_<

Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker White Knot

Re: Longest 2 weeks EVER - post IUI

• I tested so early the first month we tried.  It doesn't help.  I found the first 2ww was the hardest.  But I think it got easier the next tries but I hope you don't need to find that out!  good luck
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I am 2dpo today and last night I had a dream that I gave birth, all at once, to all the babies from the previous months ttc attempts (this is my 6th IUI cycle).  I think I had 2 sets of twins and we ended up with like 10 newborns.  It was, hands down, one of the freakiest dreams I have even had.  

Testing early seems like a good idea until you do it and you tell yourself 'it's early!! I won't get down cause I know its early!' and then it is negative and you are sad.  Even though you were sure you wouldn't be.  Suddenly all your 'symptoms' vanish and..well, it is sad.  My advice is to hold out :)

Good luck staying sane! 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • aww i know its killer... Maybe Knit ormake a vision board or as we like to say FURNISH your uterus and make it plush and soft and fluffy for thoe fertilized eggs to implant. 

I know what you mean about not having anyone to talk to which is why you are on this board and we are all here to chit chat about this crazy roller coaster known as Fertility.  

Good luck to you and BABY dust galore!!!!

cute siggy pic!

- 2 Moms 2 Twins Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    our Blog -http://dosbabies.wordpress.com/
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"