Illinois Babies

Vince Vaughn

...so I just watched him on Ellen. I think he had his baby at Prentice. How random would it be to be a delivery nurse and have him there? 

Re: Vince Vaughn

• Would be crazy to be walking the halls while in labor and see him doing the same! :)

They were filming parts of his movie in my neighborhood this summer during my maternity leave - I would always walk by  r e a l l y   s l o w l y  on my walks with DS to see if I would bump into him, but never had any luck, he was always inside the bar where they were doing the filming... grr.

• His daughter was born the 18th and mine was born the 17th.  They were on the floor below us at Prentice.  I couldn't get anymore info than that, the nurses were very tight lipped.  I got that tidbit from the bella babies photographer. ;)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Yeah, not "random". He lives here. And he eats at the Original Pancake House on Rush.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I saw him at the OB's office when I was there for one of my final appointments.  Of course, we didn't see him sitting in the waiting area with everyone else!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"