Dallas-Fort Worth Babies

Daycare recommendations in the Murphy, Wylie, East Plano, East Richardson area

Hello,

I am 31 weeks pregnant and would like recommendations for child care in the Murphy, Wylie, East Plano and East Richardson locations.  I have toured quite a few places and have liked Primrose of Richardson on Northstar, Kids R Kids in Richardson also on Northstar & Children's Lighthouse in Wylie  (off FM 544). 

I am wondering if any of you currently have your children at one of these locations or know anything about these facilities or others in the area.

Thanks!

Chelsea

Re: Daycare recommendations in the Murphy, Wylie, East Plano, East Richardson area

• I don't know anything about those but I've heard great things about Barefoot Lodge in Wylie. I have a coworker who loves it and so do her 3 kids.

It's off of Park by Dodd Elementary. If you google Barefoot lodge wylie it comes up. Hope that helps!

Little Slick
    Born 6.26.10
    Forever a Family 11.26.12
  • I will be using a home sitter that lives in Rowlett.  I think it is about 20 minutes from the Northstar/Renner intersection.  She is awesome, let me know if you would like her info.  She currently has 1 infant and will have my baby in her care in about 7 weeks.

Estella

• Loading the player...
  • I'm glad you posted this, I'm actually looking for childcare in the same areas.  I'll be keeping an eye on this post!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I live in Sachse (right between Murphy & Wylie) and I use Crystal's Affordable Daycare. Crystal Wilder is the owner and it is in her home. I know that a six month old baby just left the daycare so there might be an opening. She is in Sachse off of 78 and Williford. She's open from 7 am - 6 pm.

My baby girl is 3 months and has been there for 2 weeks now. She seems to be enjoying it there. They communicate to me the things she does during the day which really cheer me up when I go to pick her up. I still have some anxiety (she's my first child) about dropping her off at daycare. When they tell me how she's doing and what she's done all day it makes me feel better.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"