Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

TTC #2? Clicky

So, how long have you been at it?

[Poll]

Re: TTC #2? Clicky

• Options

Well, I hit "1st" because we did the obligatory "wait for one regular period after you stop your pill and then start trying" advice from the OB. So this is our first trying cycle. The first period came like clock-work, this one not-so-much, but I got a BFN yesterday. AF doesn't seem to be on her way, but neither does a BFP, so I'm thinking I'm gearing up for some looooong cycles. Great. 

Edit: not that I expect to get pregnant or regulate right away. You know what I mean. 

• Options
    We'll be starting TTC in a couple of months.
    Elizabeth 5yrs old Jane 3yrs old

• Loading the player...
  • Options

just got AF last night....longest cycle EVER. :(  onto cycle #4.  and we stopped preventing May 1st but BF until last month. 

hoping we all get our BFP soon!!!!

photo IMG_3757_zps3e266e57.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker "Sometimes I am two people. Johnny is the nice one. Cash causes all the trouble. They fight." - Johnny Cash
  • Options
    We haven't started yet (well, we accidentally C'ed #2 at the same time as #1, but ykwim ;)) but just wanted to say (a) sorry it's been such a long road for you guys. That blows. :( Sending thoughts and prayers that you get that BFP SOON! and (b) I am amazed that you felt up to even thinking about ttc again at 6w pp!
    fraternal twin boys born january 2009
  • Options
    You're not alone.  Sad
  • Options

imagemacchiatto:
    We haven't started yet (well, we accidentally C'ed #2 at the same time as #1, but ykwim ;)) but just wanted to say (a) sorry it's been such a long road for you guys. That blows. :( Sending thoughts and prayers that you get that BFP SOON! and (b) I am amazed that you felt up to even thinking about ttc again at 6w pp!

LOL well, we knew it might be a long road. And thank you! I will say it took a lot longer to get frustrated than it did with AJ...but I'm starting to feel a lot of the same stuff I did before we had him. Bummer :(

• Options

imagemacchiatto:

LOL well, we knew it might be a long road. And thank you! I will say it took a lot longer to get frustrated than it did with AJ...but I'm starting to feel a lot of the same stuff I did before we had him. Bummer :(

• Options
    That is a bummer. :( Are you seeing an RE? (If I'm not being too nosy.)
    fraternal twin boys born january 2009
  • Options
    We are "trying" now, in quotes because I have yet to have a post-postpartum cycle.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

We haven't started TTC #2 yet. Maybe summer?

I hope you get your BFP soon.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

I hope you get your BFP soon Katie :)  I can't imagine how you feel, I'm only on cycle 6 and starting to get frustrated. 

• Options
    We lost #'s 2 & 3 (identical twins) to missed miscarriage in Dec., and we are on cycle 1 of TTCAL. 
  • Options
    We got really lucky and got our BFP on our first try.  Unfortunately, we learned last week (at our 12wk U/S) that I had a missed M/C.  I have my D&C first thing tomorrow AM.  We're devastated but will try again in a couple of months if all goes per plan.  I wish you lots of luck in TTC #2.
  • Options
    We've been TTC #2 since October.
    MC 4/09 at 6w2d 
    Rainbow Jude 
    born: 12/31/09
    Pre-E Induction at 36w4d
    11 Day NICU stay due to GBS infection

TTC#2 10/2010
    M/C: 4/09/11 5w
    CP: 12/26/2011 
    CP: 1/28/2012 
    MMC: 4/16/2012 at 11w2d 
    Ectopic: 6/25/2012 MTX 07/03/12
    CP 11/24/2012 
    Rainbow Violet 
    born: 9/11/13

All ALers welcome! 
  • Options
    We ditched trying to prevent a few times, but I think we are actually going to TRY this week :o)

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

Hold up.

You've been TTC since 6w after you gave birth to LO #1?

No judgment (honestly), but WOW - I could never have started that quickly! I don't think we even had sex until like 3m pp. ;)

Pregnancy Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I chose the first answer: We haven't been preventing since DD was born. But, I have been EBFing all of that time. She finally started to STTN and I got my first AF at the end of December. So I guess this is technically our first month of trying. She is still nursing before naps and bed. I'm not sure if we will be able to concieve while I'm still nursing. We'll see what happens. Lots of baby dust for all of you ladies!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imageNDwife07:

Hold up.

No judgment (honestly), but WOW - I could never have started that quickly! I don't think we even had sex until like 3m pp. ;)

LMAO. Yeah, well, some moths we, um, tried harder than others. Hahaha But yeah, I mean, it took two years (exactly. We started July 2006 and I got by BFP with AJ July 2008). I had a miscarriage July 2007. So, given that get PG approximate 1x a year, we just went for it. We assumed I'd get pregnant within the year. You know what they say about assuming... ;) I had an IVF CP in November. I really hope the whole 1x a year thing doesn't hold true again...
  • Options
    imagekatiekate1974:
    imageNDwife07:

Hold up.

LMAO. Yeah, well, some moths we, um, tried harder than others. Hahaha But yeah, I mean, it took two years (exactly. We started July 2006 and I got by BFP with AJ July 2008). I had a miscarriage July 2007. So, given that get PG approximate 1x a year, we just went for it. We assumed I'd get pregnant within the year. You know what they say about assuming... ;) I had an IVF CP in November. I really hope the whole 1x a year thing doesn't hold true again...

Ahhh, gotcha. That makes so much more sense.

GL! I hope you get your BFP really really soon!

Pregnancy Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I realized I should have clicked "SS" because technically, it's been 7-12 but this is cycle #2 TTCAL.
  • Options
    We will be TTC in August. Its my first month off the pill and I am charting to avoid. I am actually glad we are not trying right now, because my chart is all messed up. I think it would just make me stressed out.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"