Pennsylvania Babies

Harrisburg Mama's

Please reccommend your pediatrician.... and please share why you love him/her so much.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Harrisburg Mama's

• I don't know what part of Hbg you're in. We go to Heritage Pediatrics on the Pike.  We've seen all the peds there and really like them all.
  • We love Tan and Garcia on Union Deposit Rd. We have seen them all with both of our sons and they are all great. Dr. Acharya is the best for dealing with kids with special needs/special conditions, as well.
  • Loading the player...
  • Love LOVE LOVE Hershey Pediatrics on Hope Drive in Hershey.  We see Dr. Kline, absolutely love her, but have seen many others on sick calls, etc and love them all.  Have I mentioned that I love the practice? 

I love that they have evening hours for sick calls and in the fall/winter Saturday and Sunday morning appts for sick calls.  I have never had a an issue getting Gunnar in whenever I need and we also love that the Med center is right  there in the event we would need them (and we have).

Plus all Gunnar's medical records are at Hershey since that is where he was born and where both of his surgeries were done.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • We also use Heritage Pediatrics in Camp Hill. The reason I liked them above any other pediatrician when I was first looking was that you always get a person on the phone, no touch menu.  The reason that i still really like them is that they have always taken my concerns seriously, encouraged breastfeeding - but understood when I needed to explore other options, and I can generally see the same doctor at every visit.
  • We also love Tan and Garcia on Union Deposit Rd. All of the docotors are excellent!
  • My vote is for Tan & Garcia as well. My 5 year old & my 5 month old both go there. Luv everyone there!  Smile
  • JDC Pediatrics..... can see a pediatrician any day of the week even Sundays!  Docs and staff are soooo nice!!
    BFP #1= DD, We've been TTC DC #2 since 8/11. BFP #2 on 4/18/12, BO confirmed on 5/21/12, natural mc 0n 6/1/12. BFP #3 on 10/11/12.... Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • imagepsuash7:
    JDC Pediatrics..... can see a pediatrician any day of the week even Sundays!  Docs and staff are soooo nice!!

Ditto!  LOVE THEM!!!   

• imagepsuash7:
    JDC Pediatrics..... can see a pediatrician any day of the week even Sundays!  Docs and staff are soooo nice!!

We also go to JDC and love it! DS pretty much always sees Dr. Allison Ray (we LOVE her!) unless its a last minute appointment (we need to call and make an appointment for that day for something like a suspected ear infection) and she isn't working that day or her schedule is full. We've also seen Dr. Setzer a few times, and like her as well. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagepsuash7:

We also go to JDC and love it! DS pretty much always sees Dr. Allison Ray (we LOVE her!) unless its a last minute appointment (we need to call and make an appointment for that day for something like a suspected ear infection) and she isn't working that day or her schedule is full. We've also seen Dr. Setzer a few times, and like her as well. 

• Sorry for the duplicate post. The Nest hiccuped and now won't let me delete the extra post.
  • imagepsuash7:

Ditto! It's nice being able to see a doctor on a Saturday or Sunday. We LOVE Dr. Allison Ray! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"