St. Louis Babies

Jefferson City cloth diapers?

There is no Jeff City board and I think this is the closest one to me. I just moved here a week ago from CA and am clueless as to what's around here.  I can't find a cloth diaper delivery service in this area, the only one is in St. Louis and they said they don't come this far. Does anyone use or know of a service that covers Jefferson City?

This is my first and I would much rather use a service, at least at the begining before I get the hang of it.   TIA!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Jefferson City cloth diapers?

• I don't know of a service but live in STL and cloth on my own. Using this site and buying BumGenuis (they are made in St. Louis) from the local Cotton Babies store has been very helpful. I really don't think a service is necessary. Cotton Babies even has a class. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm from Columbia, so I just wanted to say hi!  I wish the central MO area had a board. 

As far as diaper services go, I know that Columbia doesn't even have a cloth diaper service, but I don't really know about JC.  I couldn't find anything by googling either.

• Loading the player...
  • Oops, just noticed this is an old post.  Guess this board doesn't get a lot of traffic!

• Yes! Finally Jefferson City has a cloth diaper store!!! Visit www.sproutingup.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"