Potty Training
Options

Small underwear

Hi ladies, I'm new to this board and plan to begin the potty training process very soon with DS.  I want to get rid of the diapers and put him in underwear.  However, DS is super skinny - he is 22 months old and wears 12 mo. clothes still.  I know the 2T underwear just isn't going to fit.  Any recommendations on brands that run small?  Please don't tell me just the name of a store.  I need an actual brand since I live overseas at an APO address and will need to purchase them online.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Small underwear

• Options

DD is very skinny as well. When we switched her to underwear she was almost 3, but still probably only 27lbs (she's 31lbs at 4.5 years old). The brands that worked best for us were Nick Jr. and Sesame Street (purchased at Target) and Old Navy.

Good luck! 

• Options
    DS was 17 months old when we PT him and he was @22lbs at the time, lean like your DS.  We bought him Hanes 2T and the Walmart brand (Faded Glory) in 2T- I washed them both a few times on hot and they shrunk and fit just fine.  I also had to roll the waist band 1-2 times.  But it worked.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"