Minnesota Babies

Step by step St. Anthony/ Kinderberry Hill Roseville

Anyone have reveiws or cost information for an infant?

Thank you!

Re: Step by step St. Anthony/ Kinderberry Hill Roseville

• imagekatejane66:

Anyone have reveiws or cost information for an infant?

Thank you!

Kinderberry Hill Roseville - GREAT center, but if you have to ask about price it is too much  (sorry that I don't know current tuition, but I can guarantee that it is EXPENSIVE)

Sorry that I don't have experience with Step by Step

• Step by step costs roughly 1200 a month. And not sure about kinderberry? Have you visited either? If so, what did you think?
  • Loading the player...
  • visited step by step and kinderberry in edina.  kinderberry is over $20,000/yr for an infant full time.  it is by far the best that i toured.  step by step was reasonable and is my first choice but i am still unsure about the montessori practices.  they stressed letting kids do what they want for however long that they want - empowering kids on what they are passionate about, but when they get to school won't they have to understand and follow structure and more stringent boundaries? my coworker who loved his daughter's experience at montessori said that now that she is in school, she complained about having to do
  • visited step by step and kinderberry in edina.  kinderberry is over $20,000/yr for an infant full time.  it is by far the best that i toured.  step by step was reasonable and is my first choice but i am still unsure about the montessori practices.  they stressed letting kids do what they want for however long that they want - empowering kids on what they are passionate about, but when they get to school won't they have to understand and follow structure and more stringent boundaries? my coworker who loved his daughter's experience at montessori said that now that she is in school, she complained about having to do certain things that she didn't like. 
  • visited step by step and kinderberry in edina.  kinderberry is over $20,000/yr for an infant full time.  it is by far the best that i toured.  step by step was reasonable and is my first choice but i am still unsure about the montessori practices.  they stressed letting kids do what they want for however long that they want - empowering kids on what they are passionate about, but when they get to school won't they have to understand and follow structure and more stringent boundaries? my coworker who loved his daughter's experience at montessori said that now that she is in school, she complained about having to do certain things
  • visited step by step and kinderberry in edina.  kinderberry is over $20,000/yr for an infant full time.  it is by far the best that i toured.  step by step was reasonable and is my first choice but i am still unsure about the montessori practices.  they stressed letting kids do what they want for however long that they want - empowering kids on what they are passionate about, but when they get to school won't they have to understand and follow structure and more stringent boundaries? my coworker who loved his daughter's experience at montessori said that now that she is in school, she complained about having to do certain things that she
  • visited step by step and kinderberry in edina.  kinderberry is over $20,000/yr for an infant full time.  it is by far the best that i toured.  step by step was reasonable and is my first choice but i am still unsure about the montessori practices.  they stressed letting kids do what they want for however long that they want - empowering kids on what they are passionate about, but when they get to school won't they have to understand and follow structure and more stringent boundaries? my coworker who loved his daughter's experience at montessori said that now that she is in school, she complained about having to do certain things that she didn't
  • visited step by step and kinderberry in edina.  kinderberry is over $20,000/yr for an infant full time.  it is by far the best that i toured.  step by step was reasonable and is my first choice but i am still unsure about the montessori practices.  they stressed letting kids do what they want for however long that they want - empowering kids on what they are passionate about, but when they get to school won't they have to understand and follow structure and more stringent boundaries? my coworker who loved his daughter's experience at montessori said that now that she is in school, she complained about having to do certain things that she didn't like.
  • visited step by step and kinderberry in edina.  kinderberry is over $20,000/yr for an infant full time.  it is by far the best that i toured.  step by step was reasonable and is my first choice but i am still unsure about the montessori practices.  they stressed letting kids do what they want for however long that they want - empowering kids on what they are passionate about, but when they get to school won't they have to understand and follow structure and more stringent boundaries? my coworker who loved his daughter's experience at montessori said that now that she is in school, she complained about having to do certain things that she didn't like.  Everyone
  • visited step by step and kinderberry in edina.  kinderberry is over $20,000/yr for an infant full time.  it is by far the best that i toured.  step by step was reasonable and is my first choice but i am still unsure about the montessori practices.  they stressed letting kids do what they want for however long that they want - empowering kids on what they are passionate about, but when they get to school won't they have to understand and follow structure and more stringent boundaries? my coworker who loved his daughter's experience at montessori said that now that she is in school, she complained about having to do certain things that she didn't like.  Everyone I've talked to
  • visited step by step and kinderberry in edina.  kinderberry is over $20,000/yr for an infant full time.  it is by far the best that i toured.  step by step was reasonable and is my first choice but i am still unsure about the montessori practices.  they stressed letting kids do what they want for however long that they want - empowering kids on what they are passionate about, but when they get to school won't they have to understand and follow structure and more stringent boundaries? my coworker who loved his daughter's experience at montessori said that now that she is in school, she complained about having to do certain things that she didn't like.  Everyone I've talked t
  • visited step by step and kinderberry in edina.  kinderberry is over $20,000/yr for an infant full time.  it is by far the best that i toured.  step by step was reasonable and is my first choice but i am still unsure about the montessori practices.  they stressed letting kids do what they want for however long that they want - empowering kids on what they are passionate about, but when they get to school won't they have to understand and follow structure and more stringent boundaries? my coworker who loved his daughter's experience at montessori said that now that she is in school, she complained about having to do certain things that she didn't like.  Everyone I've
  • visited step by step and kinderberry in edina.  kinderberry is over $20,000/yr for an infant full time.  it is by far the best that i toured.  step by step was reasonable and is my first choice but i am still unsure about the montessori practices.  they stressed letting kids do what they want for however long that they want - empowering kids on what they are passionate about, but when they get to school won't they have to understand and follow structure and more stringent boundaries? my coworker who loved his daughter's experience at montessori said that now that she is in school, she complained about having to do certain things that she didn't like.  Everyone I've talked to is very happy with
  • visited step by step and kinderberry in edina.  kinderberry is over $20,000/yr for an infant full time.  it is by far the best that i toured.  step by step was reasonable and is my first choice but i am still unsure about the montessori practices.  they stressed letting kids do what they want for however long that they want - empowering kids on what they are passionate about, but when they get to school won't they have to understand and follow structure and more stringent boundaries? my coworker who loved his daughter's experience at montessori said that now that she is in school, she complained about having to do certain things that she didn't like.  Everyone I've talked to is very happy wit
  • visited step by step and kinderberry in edina.  kinderberry is over $20,000/yr for an infant full time.  it is by far the best that i toured.  step by step was reasonable and is my first choice but i am still unsure about the montessori practices.  they stressed letting kids do what they want for however long that they want - empowering kids on what they are passionate about, but when they get to school won't they have to understand and follow structure and more stringent boundaries? my coworker who loved his daughter's experience at montessori said that now that she is in school, she complained about having to do certain things that she didn't like.  Everyone I've talked to is
  • visited step by step and kinderberry in edina.  kinderberry is over $20,000/yr for an infant full time.  it is by far the best that i toured.  step by step was reasonable and is my first choice but i am still unsure about the montessori practices.  they stressed letting kids do what they want for however long that they want - empowering kids on what they are passionate about, but when they get to school won't they have to understand and follow structure and more stringent boundaries? my coworker who loved his daughter's experience at montessori said that now that she is in school, she complained about having to do certain things that she didn't like.  Everyone I've talked to is very happy with Montessori. 
  • visited step by step and kinderberry in edina.  kinderberry is over $20,000/yr for an infant full time.  it is by far the best that i toured.  step by step was reasonable and is my first choice but i am still unsure about the montessori practices.  they stressed letting kids do what they want for however long that they want - empowering kids on what they are passionate about, but when they get to school won't they have to understand and follow structure and more stringent boundaries? my coworker who loved his daughter's experience at montessori said that now that she is in school, she complained about having to do certain things that she didn't like.  Everyone I've talked to is very
  • visited step by step and kinderberry in edina.  kinderberry is over $20,000/yr for an infant full time.  it is by far the best that i toured.  step by step was reasonable and is my first choice but i am still unsure about the montessori practices.  they stressed letting kids do what they want for however long that they want - empowering kids on what they are passionate about, but when they get to school won't they have to understand and follow structure and more stringent boundaries? my coworker who loved his daughter's experience at montessori said that now that she is in school, she complained about having to do certain things that she didn't like.  Everyone I've talked to is very happy with Montessori.  Not sure if
  • visited step by step and kinderberry in edina.  kinderberry is over $20,000/yr for an infant full time.  it is by far the best that i toured.  step by step was reasonable and is my first choice but i am still unsure about the montessori practices.  they stressed letting kids do what they want for however long that they want - empowering kids on what they are passionate about, but when they get to school won't they have to understand and follow structure and more stringent boundaries? my coworker who loved his daughter's experience at montessori said that now that she is in school, she complained about having to do certain things that she didn't like.  Everyone I've talked to is very happy with Montessori.  Not
  • visited step by step and kinderberry in edina.  kinderberry is over $20,000/yr for an infant full time.  it is by far the best that i toured.  step by step was reasonable and is my first choice but i am still unsure about the montessori practices.  they stressed letting kids do what they want for however long that they want - empowering kids on what they are passionate about, but when they get to school won't they have to understand and follow structure and more stringent boundaries? my coworker who loved his daughter's experience at montessori said that now that she is in school, she complained about having to do certain things that she didn't like.  Everyone I've talked to is very happy
  • visited step by step and kinderberry in edina.  kinderberry is over $20,000/yr for an infant full time.  it is by far the best that i toured.  step by step was reasonable and is my first choice but i am still unsure about the montessori practices.  they stressed letting kids do what they want for however long that they want - empowering kids on what they are passionate about, but when they get to school won't they have to understand and follow structure and more stringent boundaries? my coworker who loved his daughter's experience at montessori said that now that she is in school, she complained about having to do certain things that she didn't like.  Everyone I've talked to is very happy with Montessori.  Not sure if my concerns are
  • visited step by step and kinderberry in edina.  kinderberry is over $20,000/yr for an infant full time.  it is by far the best that i toured.  step by step was reasonable and is my first choice but i am still unsure about the montessori practices.  they stressed letting kids do what they want for however long that they want - empowering kids on what they are passionate about, but when they get to school won't they have to understand and follow structure and more stringent boundaries? my coworker who loved his daughter's experience at montessori said that now that she is in school, she complained about having to do certain things that she didn't like.  Everyone I've talked to is very happy with Montessori.  Not sure
  • visited step by step and kinderberry in edina.  kinderberry is over $20,000/yr for an infant full time.  it is by far the best that i toured.  step by step was reasonable and is my first choice but i am still unsure about the montessori practices.  they stressed letting kids do what they want for however long that they want - empowering kids on what they are passionate about, but when they get to school won't they have to understand and follow structure and more stringent boundaries? my coworker who loved his daughter's experience at montessori said that now that she is in school, she complained about having to do certain things that she didn't like.  Everyone I've talked to is very happy with Montessori.  Not sure if my concern is
  • visited step by step and kinderberry in edina.  kinderberry is over $20,000/yr for an infant full time.  it is by far the best that i toured.  step by step was reasonable and is my first choice but i am still unsure about the montessori practices.  they stressed letting kids do what they want for however long that they want - empowering kids on what they are passionate about, but when they get to school won't they have to understand and follow structure and more stringent boundaries? my coworker who loved his daughter's experience at montessori said that now that she is in school, she complained about having to do certain things that she didn't like.  Everyone I've talked to is very happy with Montessori.  Not sure if my concern
  • visited step by step and kinderberry in edina.  kinderberry is over $20,000/yr for an infant full time.  it is by far the best that i toured.  step by step was reasonable and is my first choice but i am still unsure about the montessori practices.  they stressed letting kids do what they want for however long that they want - empowering kids on what they are passionate about, but when they get to school won't they have to understand and follow structure and more stringent boundaries? my coworker who loved his daughter's experience at montessori said that now that she is in school, she complained about having to do certain things that she didn't like.  Everyone I've talked to is very happy with Montessori.  Not sure if my concern is valid?
  • visited step by step and kinderberry in edina.  kinderberry is over $20,000/yr for an infant full time.  it is by far the best that i toured.  step by step was reasonable and is my first choice but i am still unsure about the montessori practices.  they stressed letting kids do what they want for however long that they want - empowering kids on what they are passionate about, but when they get to school won't they have to understand and follow structure and more stringent boundaries? my coworker who loved his daughter's experience at montessori said that now that she is in school, she complained about having to do certain things that she didn't like.  Everyone I've talked to is very happy with Montessori.
  • visited step by step and kinderberry in edina.  kinderberry is over $20,000/yr for an infant full time.  it is by far the best that i toured.  step by step was reasonable and is my first choice but i am still unsure about the montessori practices.  they stressed letting kids do what they want for however long that they want - empowering kids on what they are passionate about, but when they get to school won't they have to understand and follow structure and more stringent boundaries? my coworker who loved his daughter's experience at montessori said that now that she is in school, she complained about having to do certain things that she didn't like.  Everyone I've talked to is very happy with Montessori.  Not sure if my
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"