June 2011 Moms
Options

Ahh, the romance...

So DH and I are both on the couch in our PJs- I am bumping on the laptop and he is playing Xbox.  Without either of us stopping what we're doing or really looking at each other here's our conversation:

DH: So, you want to get physical?

Me: Yeah, just as soon as my cramps go away.

DH: Oh, I see.

Me: They don't last long, hold on.  (1min later) Ok, let's go.

Lovely.  At least things did get romantic in the bedroom and we didn't have robot sex.  Maybe TMI but I thought it was funny.  I should preface this by saying that every time I have RLP, cramps from uterus stretching, etc and I tell DH about them he asks "Is that normal?"  And I have to reassure him that everything is fine.  We already had that conversation earlier this evening so it didn't have to be part of our "sexy talk" haha.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Ahh, the romance...

• Options
    sounds similar to us...except usually my response is "I have a headache", "later", "I'm tired", etc. It's sad.
    ~Chelsea~
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    image"">imageimage
  • Options
    lol :) love it
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

BabyFruit Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Haha.  That's awesome. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Yeah, my husband wouldn't go for that. During the morning sickness phase, I once tried to tell him that I wasn't feeling nauseous at the moment and we should go "take a nap." apparently that was too much of a turn off and he didn't want to.
  • Options
    LOL this sounds exactly like my DH and I.
    image Daisypath Anniversary tickers magicalkingdoms.com Ticker
    Free Disney Tickers Met my soulmate 3/18/2006, married him 9/26/2009 Baby L 11/06 Natural M/C Baby L 2.0 9/08 Natural M/C Lily 6/2/11 6 lbs 12oz
  • Options

Lol, sounds like us sometimes too.  Last night DH was all rowdy and trying to kiss me, despite me having horrible indigestion last night (puked in my mouth probably 20 times).  So I told him if he wanted sexy time it was fine, just not to kiss me because I didn't want anything in my mouth.  He was happy with that.  Lol

BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"