Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

Long hair on boys...clicky

Just wondering[Poll]
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Long hair on boys...clicky

• i love the curls on my guy....   long hair is okay to me..
  • Define long.

Celine Dion/Kate Hudson long? Blech.

imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers image
  • Loading the player...
  • I guess it might depend on how "long" you think long is.  Like the PP said she likes her DS's curly hair, but looking at her siggy I wouldn't consider that "long"...
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie - (HKbp)Lilypie - (WKbt)
     Lilypie - (2DqE)  Lilypie - (1KYE)
    Lilypie - (RlhZ)Lilypie - (1CAm)
  • Certain kids can pull it off if they have the right hair type. But like REALLY long hair? No way.
  • No that is not long. 

That's cute.

• imageChrysallys:

Define long.

Agree. It depends on what you mean by long.

Trent has technically long. When it's wet it's to his shoulders in the back but I think it's awesome when it dries and is curly. I want to enjoy that for a couple of years.

• imageChrysallys:

Define long.

Agree. It depends on what you mean by long.

Trent has technically long hair. When it's wet it's to his shoulders in the back but I think it's awesome when it dries and is curly. I want to enjoy that for a couple of years.

• I like it depending on the kid. I'm growing tristan's out unless he gets the massive curls my daughter has.
  • My poor little baldie is jealous of those LO's who have long hair:)  She's 15 months and still rockin' the peach fuzz. 

I don't mind semi-long, but Celine and Kate need to cut their kids' hair!

• imageChrysallys:

Define long.

LOL, that's exactly the criteria I was thinking

"For a long time there were only your footprints & laughter in our dreams & even from such small things, we knew we could not wait to love you forever." Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • There is one boy I see in a blog who has longish hair and I keep thinking "OMG! Cut it already!!!!"
  • No, I don't think long hair on any male of any age is cute. Conversly, I don't like short hair on girls LOL
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • I like long hair on little boys. I'm talking the length of Moses' hair, Gwyneth Paltrow's son, in this photo. I really like it. If DH would let me grow out DS's hair, I totally would.

• imagedaisy_dueller:

I like long hair on little boys. I'm talking the length of Moses' hair, Gwyneth Paltrow's son, in this photo. I really like it. If DH would let me grow out DS's hair, I totally would.

Which one is the son in that pic? I can't tell.

• imagemrs.n22:
    imagedaisy_dueller:

I like long hair on little boys. I'm talking the length of Moses' hair, Gwyneth Paltrow's son, in this photo. I really like it. If DH would let me grow out DS's hair, I totally would.

I'm hoping that was sarcasm...

The one with the dinosaur on his shirt, and not the one not wearing a pink skirt???

• I should clarify that I prefer longer hair on boys to short cuts, especially in comparisson to buzz or bowl cuts which I loathe. We will be keeping DS' hair on the longer side (think surfer shag) until he can dictate how he'd like his hair.
  • imagemrs.n22:
    imagedaisy_dueller:

Oh pulease. Confused

• I think shaggy hair on boys is adorable.
  • imagetaliaheartchris:
    I think shaggy hair on boys is adorable.

Agree. I like shaggy, especially if it's got a little wave or curl to it. But anything past the shoulder is NMS.

S- March 09 E- Feb 12 L- May 15

• imageChrysallys:
    I should clarify that I prefer longer hair on boys to short cuts, especially in comparisson to buzz or bowl cuts which I loathe. We will be keeping DS' hair on the longer side (think surfer shag) until he can dictate how he'd like his hair.

That is our plan too.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Shaggy hair on little boys is fine, but long hair (like shoulder length) no.  When I married DH he had hair to his butt, so I certainly have nothing against long-haired men, and DS can grow his out when he's older.  For now, I'm not into it.
  • Do I "like" it?  I wouldn't say yes or no.  Do I mind it? No.
  • imagetaliaheartchris:

Hudson's hair is awesome!

• I clicked 'no', but I do love the shaggy look on boys.  So not down to their sholders long....but not buzz cut either.  I hope my little boy(s) look great with shaggy/longish hair.
  • I like how long DS' hair is but any longer and i don't like.
  • My long-haired boy says boo to those who don't think he's cute.
  • imageEchowysp:
    My long-haired boy says boo to those who don't think he's cute.
    I think your DS' hair is just a little bit longer than mine and his isn't too long. It's cute!
  • I voted yes. I looooove moppy shaggy hair on little boys. LO has big curls and as long as FI and I are "in charge" of how he wears it, I plan to grow it out until it is "Matthew McConahey- surfer length". I am not a huge fan of super long past the shoulder length, but if LO choses himself to have hair that long it is up to him and I am okay with it.
  • Hubby had hair that reached the middle of his back for a long time, and I loved it.  I think long hair on boys is absolutely adorable - if it's taken care of properly.  Moses is adorable, but his hair really should be pulled back out of his face.  But then, I feel the same way about Apple - her hair should be out of her face, too.

FWIW, I will probably keep Miles' hair short until he's old enough to choose for himself.  Partially because it is such a point of contention for some, and partially because long hair is difficult to care for.  That's why my hair is short. :) 

• imageChrysallys:

imagetaliaheartchris:

Hudson's hair is awesome!

Awww, Sebastian's is awesome too!

• I voted "yes"-my DS has long-ish hair and we just trim the front so it does't go in his eyes.  I love hair down to their shoulders, but past that is too long.
  • depends on the age and length... I love babies and their curls, i love the shaggy look.  When a 3 yr old boy has ringlets to his shoulders and beyond I am not a fan no matter how pretty they are (doesn't bother me persay, but if it was my kid I'd cut it)
    EDD with #4  01-20-14
    Proud mama to a boys-  6/17/09 - a girl 2/23/11- and a boy 8/20/12

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"