South Jersey Babies

Moms-to-be in Marlton/Medford/Mt. Laurel area

I'm in Marlton and would love to start a group or join a group of expecting moms to meet up and chat.  Few of my friends have had babies yet and I'd love to meet others who are in my shoes.  I'm due in Feb., so I thought it'd be fun to also start a mommy and me group once the baby is here.  Is there anything like this already in place?  Or...would anyone want to start something?  Just wondering!!!
BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Moms-to-be in Marlton/Medford/Mt. Laurel area

• i'm due in november.  i'm planning on going back to work in february.  if the group wanted to meet on the weekends, i could probably swing it.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • That sounds like a great idea :) I am due in Dec...and I do belong to MOP's it's (Mother's of Preschoolers) they meet up twice a month.  It's a great way to meet other mom's and make great friends.
  • Loading the player...
  • I am due in November and would be interested.
  • I am due at the end of January.  I would love to be part of this group!  I live in Audubon, but would be happy to visit Marlton.  Keep me posted.
  • We are due in April.  Love to join if you don't mind an IM. My sister is carrying our twins.
    U/S#1 showed 2 heartbeats! U/S#2 showed Baby A's heartbeat was 157 and Baby B 's heartbeat was 183! U/S#4 showed Baby A is a Boy (heartbeat 161) and Baby B is a Girl (heartbeat 159)!! Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I live in Marlton and am due in late January. I'd probably be interested in joining a mommy and me group.  This is my first (it's a boy) and I'm terrified!

• I would love to! I am in a similar situation, we are one of the 1st in our group of friends to get pregnant and i am all nerves! I live in Marlton and due March 1st.
  • Hi, I just found out that I am pregnant and recently moved to Medford. I have always went to a Gyno in Freehold, so I was wondering if any of you have suggestions for an OB in the Medford/Marlton area? Thank you.
  • We used garden state obgyn and loved them
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"