Detroit Babies

*** J & R 07***

Unfortunately I can not come to the GTG on Sunday anymore.  :(:(:(

Apparently we have to meet with the builder that day to go over random details like where our egress window will go, placement of the a/c, etc.  I guess they have to know these things before they dig our basement which is happening in the next week.  So glad they let us know this ahead of time and left us so much time to schedule a meeting!  

Definitely when there is another one, I would love to meet everyone!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: *** J & R 07***

• No problem. thanks for letting me know! We are suppossed to get hit with another storm this weekend so that might make it tricky for people to come anyhow

Have fun at the meeting. I can't wait to see what little details you pick when you pick finishes or have u already done that?

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • We have picked most of the major details.  So we know what our countertops, cabinets, floors, paint colors, fireplace, and things like that will look like.  We still have to decide on the itty bitty details like placement of cable outlets and where we are going to place archways (we get four included with the purchase price- how fancy!).  I guess those things we are doing on Sunday.  I will definitely post pictures and what not as the process goes along!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"