Oklahoma Babies
Options

Hello Ok Moms

Just found the oklahoma board! so exciting! we just found out the other day at the ER that we are having twins!!! On another note. Has anyone gotten the snow that they said was coming?? 

BFP#1 11.19.10 Missed MC 01.10.11 Sam & Alex
BFP#2 05.08.11 Birthday 1.11.12 Peyton
BFP#3 06.10.12 Birthday 2.14.13-Cooper Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Congrats to my buddy Ambs21! Welcome to the world Audrey!
Congrats to my buddy Mork! Welcome sweet E!

Re: Hello Ok Moms

• Options
    No snow here in Edmond (as far as I can tell). I wish we'd have another white Christmas!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options

imagebroomy:
    No snow here in Edmond (as far as I can tell). I wish we'd have another white Christmas!

Hi!  I've seen you on the 6-9 boards.  I didn't know you were from OK.  I'm from Norman.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Welcome! I come by this board every now and then, but there is noone ever here. Glad that fellow okies are starting to make an appearance!
    BabyName Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Congratulations!  Twins will be so exciting!!!!!!  

• Options
    So it's been a day since all the snow fell, so im a little late to post about that.  But Congrats on the twins!!  That is awesome!
    Married: April 17th 2010 TTTC after Loss August 2010 Trying to Conceive Ticker7 Anniversary
  • Options

I live in Mustang, but went to hgh school in Norman. :)

Congrats on the twins! My husband and I are TTC. I have two step-children and want three more children (DH says only two more) so I am hoping for twins. haha. But, seriously that will be so much fun!

There was a little snow this week here, but I wish it would snow a little more.. as long as there are no ice storms!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"