Kansas Babies
Options

Hello

Hi everyone, I am one of those lurkers thought I say hi. I live in Emporia where I go to school full time to be an elementary teacher. My husband works at the only place that is hiring here which is walmart. We unexpectedly got pregnant but we are both very thrilled to become parents. I am due May 3rd which will be interesting to say the least because I'll have classes still. We will know what we are having on the twenty-third of this month. Can't wait to get get to know everyone.
Mom of 3 (Ginny 4 yrs old), (Miles 2 yrs old), and (Mason due June 15th) 

Re: Hello

• Options
    Hello and welcome!!  I look forward to getting to know you, too!  How far along in school are you?  Congratulations on your LO, and I hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I have about two years left. I am taking my time in school and focuses on small amount of classes at a time.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Well best of luck to you!  I have a lot of respect and admiration for all who are called to work in such a challenging but vital field.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks.
  • Options
    Hello and welcome.  I'm a tenth year teacher so I of course will always be happy to talk school with ya!
  • Options

Congrats and welcome! 

I lived in Emporia for 2 years while I was working on my Masters in Mental Health Counseling. Other than being far away from everything, I loved it!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"