Potty Training
Options

questing about PT & Sunday school

I am going to start PT this coming week but my question is I am a SAHM 99% of the time but I do Teach/go to church on Sundays so  Mr.A spends about 3 hours in  church School. They are all volunteers & I would hate to ask them if they would keep asking Mr.A if he had to use the potty when I all the other kids are still in diapers. Should I just plan on him using pull ups daring that time & maybe check on him half way thought (before I go to church) to see if he needs to use the potty? 

What would you do?

Also any helpful hints? I do plan on using the 3 day method 

Thanks  

Re: questing about PT & Sunday school

• Options

If they volunteer to be in that age class, they also volunteer with potty duties.  I would not feel bad and instead ask for their help.  I am sure they would be more than happy to help. 

NO pullups.

• Options
    Doesn't hurt to just ask. I teach 3 year old SS and always have at least one kid whose mom asks me to ask and take to the potty. Many of the kids go on their own and some still need help wiping or getting pants back up. I don't mind at all. My classroom does have a bathroom attached and I have a helper though.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I asked the teachers last week & they had no problem with it :) I did put him in pull ups just because I don't want them to have to clean up the mess if he missed. 

Thanks for all the helpful tips  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"