Pennsylvania Babies
Options

Springboro moms???

We're thinking of selling our house in Centerville and buying something with some land in Springboro. There is some great deals on 5+ acre houses, but I just don't know a ton about the town. It looks like their school district is good and their sports are decent from what I know. I just don't know if they have as good of resources as we have in Centerville such as the library (how the new release videos, do they carry video games and Wii games? hows the kids program?) and the park disctrict (childrens programs are great here and i look forward to my son doing park activities i the summers down the street, etc). Also, we have the rec center that has cheap stuff to do even if we're not members. I'm not sure the Y works the same way (like we'd have to join + pay for classes). Are you happy with the schools and youth sports in the area???

Anyway, just looking for some insight. The property taxes look WAY cheaper and the house prices with some land are WAY cheaper, so it might make up for anything else.

PS - I know Centerville isn't that far and we can still go use the library and parks.....it's just not RIGHT there like it is now and some park things don't let you join if your not in the city.

Re: Springboro moms???

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"