North Dakota Babies

Anyone have 9-12 month swimsuits I could borrow?

Hey Girlies, Do any of you have 9-12 month swinsuits from last summer that I could borrow? Q and I are going to Punta Cana in March to vacation at a friend's condo and I'm trying to do this vacation on the cheap if I can! I figure, the suit that fits her in March will no longer fit her in the summer so I'd ideally like to borrow for the trip & then buy for the summer.

Since we have so many little girls on this board I thought it would be the right place to start asking!

We're super excited about the trip, it was just finalized tonight!

Thanks! 

Siggy Deleted Due to Internet Stalking. Mama to Q, born July 2010

Re: Anyone have 9-12 month swimsuits I could borrow?

• Reese has a couple 12 month suits that you are welcome to borrow.  Maybe we can plan a mini GTG between now & then if you're interested.  
  • My sister has a ton of girl clothes and some adorable swim suits I believe in 9-12 month sizes. E-mail me if you are interested and I can check and see what exactly she has. (jenniferhall43 at gmail).

• Loading the player...
  • If I can find them I have a couple I can send you, along with a bunch of other stuff. Soph has clothes out the wazoo. Let me look tonight and see if I can find them!
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker ashley jordan est. 06.07.08 | siesta key, fl
  • Obviously I'm no help, just wanted to say WOOHOO for Punta Cana - have fun!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"