Pre-School and Daycare
Options

Clicky poll: Pillow Pets

.[Poll]
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Clicky poll: Pillow Pets

• Options
    My (almost) four year olds LOVE their pillow pets.  The pets haven't been far from either of them since Christmas morning.

My twins are 5! My baby is 3!

DS#2 - Allergic to Cashew, Pistachio, Kiwi

DS#3 - Allergic to Milk, Egg, Peanut, Tree Nuts and Sesame

• Options
    yup! Both girls did. B got the puppy from my sister and C got the lady bug from BIL.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Eva got a penguin one from the waitresses at the diner we go to every Sunday.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I got DD a ladybug (she loves it, it has taken place of another pillow she had in bed with her). DS got the monkey one, not too interested in it yet..
  • Options
    DD got the ladybug as her special Santa gift. It was unwrapped in the livingroom on Christmas morning and she gasped when she saw it. It was really cute!
  • Options
    DD got a bee from DHs great aunt. I'd never heard of them and she loves it!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

DD1, Kathleen 9/15/2007

imageimage

• Options
    I voted no - but only because ds already has one.  He has the zebra.
    3 IUI's and 2 IVF's later- Brady arrived. Born at 36 weeks after PUPPS and pre-e/HELLP.
    IUI- BFN IVF #1 -BFP! Allie is our 2nd IVF baby. Born at 36 1/2 weeks after pre-e again
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image

• Options
    He already has one.
  • Options
    I have to go special snowflake.  I got one on BF for $16 so picked it up but DD didn't get it for Christmas.  We decided to give it to her right before her tonsillectomy next week to try and keep her distracted while she is healing.

DD -- 5YO
    DS -- 3YO

• Options
    yup the purple unicorn
  • Options
    nope, but she already has 2 :)
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    DS asked for one (a cat) but no one in the family could find a cat.  The search continues!
    High School English teacher and mom of 2 kids:

DD, born 9/06/00 -- 12th grade
    DS, born 8/25/04 -- 7th grade
  • Options
    All 3 of my boys got Pillow Pets from their Aunt.  They got dinosaur ones!  A T-Rex, Triceratops and a Pterodactyl.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

DD1 got the dog and DD2 got the bee from their great-grandparents.

DD1 opened hers and said, "I always wanted a pillow pet!" I guess it's a good thing someone got it for her then!

Emily 11.29.2007 | Kate 4.3.2010 | James 8.22.2013
  • Options
    Yep!  We got one for DS2 and my parents got one for both boys.  DS2 is SMITTEN with it.  We left his second one at my parents' house.
    Caleb.02.01.08 | Asher.07.06.09 | Jude.01.19.12
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Mama Jan's Kitchen... a food blog
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options

This is the second Christmas in a row, DD has gotten a pillow pet.  Last year my grandfather gave her a ladybug, and this year, Santa got her a unicorn.  She really wanted a second one, and the ladybug has been used A LOT this past year - she uses it in her cot when she stays at my parent's house, or when we travel. 

She loves her unicorn PP, and keeps telling us that her baby brother is going to get her ladybug, when he is born.

• Options
    Yes.  But the older kids already had one.  DD got the unicorn again so we took it back, she only had two choices a monkey or a penguin.  She chose the later.  My preschooler has the dog and the bee.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Yes! DD got the Unicorn and DS got a monkey. They haven't left them alone since Christmas.
  • Options

this  is funny.  all of the girls i work with got their young kids pillow pets too...those things muct have been the hot item for p/s kids this year!!!   

btw, we have a puppy and a ladybug :)   

• Options
    Grandparents gave all 3 of my kids pillow pets just before the holidays.
    DD1 - 12.25.05
    (m/c 1.17.07, m/c 5.15.07)
    DS - 03.15.08
    DD2 - 12.03.09
    DD3 - 3.28.11
  • Options
    DD got a ladybug Pillow Pet for Christmas.  It has officially replaced her original pillow.  She doesn't even like for it to be in "pet mode," lol.  This thing goes everywhere with her!

// I love you too. //

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"