Georgia Babies

GO ME!!! -Snow attire...

I have snow boots and all of the appropriate attire for Colin to enjoy the snow....in NEW JERSEY! I left it at my mom and dad's house b/c I had no room in my suitcase. Mom even offered to mail it to me but I told her not to worry about it. Kicking myself this morning. He has already asked to go outside like 5,000 times. I don't even have a pair of rain boots. I will have to see what my neighbor has in her collection of stuff from her two older boys. Target will probably be closed and or sold out of everything. Stupid, stupid, stupid....Ok I am done. just very annoyed at myself. 
Colin Patrick-7/14/08 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers imageimageLilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: GO ME!!! -Snow attire...

• just put his regular shoes on and tie grocery bags around his feet.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• We don't have a thing for Lily to wear.  The sad part is that she keeps going to the back door showing us that she wants to go outside.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Abigail doesn't have any snow or rain boots either but that won't stop us!!
    Abigail Taylor 09.18.2008

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • I agree with the grocery bags or garbage bags just improvise and when the clothes get wet come in and put them in the drier and start over!!
  • I have adult ski socks that will fit over his shoes and lots of layers. We'll be using the drier a lot. I am hoping my neighbor with 3 kids will have some old rain boots or something. 
    Colin Patrick-7/14/08 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers imageimageLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • kegkeg member
    We did redneck snowsuits last year--improvised with garbage bags and duct tape over one layer of clothes and under their jacket and an outer pair of pants.  :-)
    2004-Started TTC; Nov 2007-Lap with endo removed; Jan 2008-Ectopic (mtx); April 2008-IVF #1 (bfp, twin girls); March 2011-FET (cp); June 2012-IVF #2 (bfp, singleton, EDD 3-19-12)

***Twin fraternal girls born at 35w6d in 12/2008***

• imagekeg:
    We did redneck snowsuits last year--improvised with garbage bags and duct tape over one layer of clothes and under their jacket and an outer pair of pants.  :-)

Love this, haha!  This is what we'll probably do.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"