Multiples

Identical or fraternal????

I was 7 weeks along for this ultrasound and we are still unsure and would like to know, please help??

**edited/picture removed**

Re: Identical or fraternal????

• You may want to block out the identifying info on your u/s pic. Your name, age and clinic are all listed. Too much personal info for the internet!
  • I'd guess that they're identical.  Mine are fraternal, and they have a little membrane seperating them.  You could see the membrane at our first ultrasound, and I was 9 weeks along for that one. 
    sara Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Identical.

After 2 rounds of IVF & 2 rounds of FET, we were blessed with identical twin girls!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Wait.  Is that you in your avatar pic?  How far along are you?

After 2 rounds of IVF & 2 rounds of FET, we were blessed with identical twin girls!

• imagekimarino13:
    Wait.  Is that you in your avatar pic?  How far along are you?

Im only 7weeks and 3days along!  and we did see a membrane but its not in any of the photos it was really thin. 

• Is that a different photo than the one you posted before? I think my computer was cutting it off or something. Either way, congrats!
  • Didn't you just post this same question (with a different picture) the other day?

• Mine are identical and look similar but I do have a membrane separating them it's just hard to see.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagekimarino13:
    Didn't you just post this same question (with a different picture) the other day?

yes i did post it the other day with one of my other ultrasound pictures but a couple moms were being very nasty about claiming that i was faking being pregnant with twins!! 

• i would say identical, thats what mine looked like at 5w5d

BFP#1 11.19.10 Missed MC 01.10.11 Sam & Alex
    BFP#2 05.08.11 Birthday 1.11.12 Peyton
    BFP#3 06.10.12 Birthday 2.14.13-Cooper Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Congrats to my buddy Ambs21! Welcome to the world Audrey!
    Congrats to my buddy Mork! Welcome sweet E!
  • imageJessicaMichelle08:

imagekimarino13:
    Didn't you just post this same question (with a different picture) the other day?

yes i did post it the other day with one of my other ultrasound pictures but a couple moms were being very nasty about claiming that i was faking being pregnant with twins!! 

some people were questioning her timing and dates.  but some already had answered her question and said ID, not sure why the second post?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Jessica- I'm saying this to help you.

GET THE PIC DOWN - take your name out of your profile, your photos, etc.... you have your name, apparnetly your sig other's name, your age, your doctor's name, all visible for anyone to see.

this is VERY dangerous -- esp when you are pg - there are wackos out there looking to stalk pg women for various reasons... or just women in general - you want the least amount of info out there that can identify you.

As for her belly pic- i think the avatar is a little warped - in her profile her belly isn't too big... and coming from me- i was VERY bloated right away and looked pg very fast- though, it was not a baby bump-it was bloat for many weeks... she doesn't know about bloat yet and probabyl thinks that's a baby bump.

I'm believing you are real - just young and inexperienced with internet boards, being pg, everything --- so i hope you take down all that info about yourself.  You are a pretty girl and I'd hate to see something bad happen b/c of all that info being out there.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"