San Diego Babies

Pediatrician Recommendations

Hi mommies! I'm going to start interviewing pediatricians in prep for the arrival of our baby in March. I'm really looking for someone who doesn't rush their patients, will accept same-day sick appointments, doesn't force medication for every issue, and uses a hybrid of medical & holistic approaches. I want a pediatrician who is considerate of alternative vaccination schedules and is open to more all-natural remedies. We're looking for someone in the Central or East San Diego for travel convenience. I've come across some names online, although I don't know much about them. Anybody have experience with these docs?Dr. Joel Snyder & AssociatesDr. Veda WuDr. Peggy ManuelDr. Bertha Gee-LewDr. Tami NakaharaAny recommendations would be very helpful! Thank you :)

Re: Pediatrician Recommendations

• We had Bertha Gee-Lew in the hospital and LOVED her.  If we didn't live so far North, we would be with her for sure.

After 2 rounds of IVF & 2 rounds of FET, we were blessed with identical twin girls!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • imagekimarino13:
    We had Bertha Gee-Lew in the hospital and LOVED her.  If we didn't live so far North, we would be with her for sure.

We use Dr Gee-Lew as well. Well... we go to her practice but see Dr. Sepulveda or Dr. Krause. All three doctors are really great however the practice itself has one major problem (wait time). But if you schedule your appts for first thing in the morning and NOT on a Monday than you'll be fine.

Both my son and daughter see Dr. Sepulveda currently and my son loves him. He is also usually the doctor on call during the night and off hours and when my son launched himself off our bed and into the night stand one night when he was younger Dr Sepulveda really calmed me down and made the whole experience less scary (and w/o an ER visit). 

Married 6-30-07, BFP 9-1-07, M/C & D&C 10-5-07, BFP #2 6-20-08, BFP #3 3-28-2010 Mommy to Ethan born 2-22-09 7lbs 13.5oz & 21" long SAL Buddy to March04b2b imageFamily Blog|Food Blog
  • Loading the player...
  • We also saw Dr. Sepulveda one of the days in the hospital and thought he was fantastic as well.  Both were so caring, kind and gentle-mannered.

After 2 rounds of IVF & 2 rounds of FET, we were blessed with identical twin girls!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"