Colorado Babies
Options

Intro and RE Recs?

Hello Colorado ladies!  DH and I are moving to Denver in a few months and I wanted to intro over here.  We've both spent most of our lives in Indiana, so this will be a big change for us!  We're excited and nervous and I'll probably be over here asking for tips/advice. 

We've been TTC for awhile now - see siggy - and plan to continue after we get settled in.  Anyone use an RE in the Denver metro area?  Any recommendations you have will be very appreciated.

I'm looking forward to getting to know you all!     

Re: Intro and RE Recs?

• Options

I didn't even know this board was here! 

I am 6 months pregnant with twins and we saw Dr Smith @ Rocky Mtn Fertility Center in Parker.  Love her, love her staff! 

One of the best clinics in the country is CCRM, located in Lone Tree.  I've heard good things about Conceptions also.  University of CO has a clinic headed by Dr Alvero.  There are a BUNCH.

The SART website LINK names all the clinics (click on CO) and their success rates. 

Welcome to Denver and good luck ttc :)

• Options

I am pregnant with twins after my first IVF cycle with Conceptions.  I love them and think they are absolutely the best!! 

Good luck to you!! 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hi!  What part of IN are you from?  I moved here 8 years ago from Southern IN.  You may try posting this on the Colorado Nest board as well.  Several of the ladies have gone to RE.  I know  Conceptions has been used by several people and we are going to be going there in the next few months.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"