North Dakota Babies
Options

Oh boy...

Some of you may have seen on FB yesterday that DH & I finally went to go see our "dream home" that we've been eyeing for awhile now. 

It is basically the home that we would build for ourselves if we ever built one, plus it's on 5.5 acres in a quiet neighborhood (READ: gravel country road!)  It has a few drawbacks that are very fixable, though.  The man is in a wheelchair, so the island in the kitchen & the master bath countertop are low, but we would re-do those right away.  It also has ZERO landscaping- like not even concrete up to the front door!  We're hoping that those things will help us get a lowered price, because the man even admitted last night that he didn't think it was worth the asking price. 

So, long story short...we are doing a 2nd showing tomorrow & we might put a bid in on it!!!  I'm very excited but super nervous because this would mean an added 20 minutes on my commute to get anywhere, but it truly is our dream home. I should add that we WANT to live in the "country" where it is quieter, but it will simply be an adjustment (Ashleysred knows this about me- I'm always telling her how I'm jealous of her set-up!)  It's also nerve-racking to know that I might have to put my house up for sale as early as next week!  We've not even BEGUN to think about those fine details. 

Basically wanted to share my excitement/nervousness.  Thanks for reading, and wish us luck!

Re: Oh boy...

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"