Pittsburgh Babies

Baby shower venues?

Can anyone help me think of some ideas for a baby shower venue?  Preferrably in the North Hills?  And not too pricey!  :)

TIA!

Re: Baby shower venues?

• It is a little further north, but my husband is the sous chef at the Kaufman House in Zelienople.  We had my baby shower there and it was wonderful.  We had a tea party!
  • I live in the North Hills area! I had my rehearsal dinner at Monte Cellos on babcock and they were great and I believe pretty reasonable! There is also Silvinonis on babcock and I hear they are also decently priced! If you have some creative friends you could always go for a nice indoor place in North Park! I know they are usually pretty dull but with the right decorations it would be awesome!!! Good luck!! :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Bravo has a private room that you can rent and have an inexpensive shower. Also, Gratzie has a room that is free, too. You can also check out Walnut Grove. What might be fun would be to have it at Chuck e' Cheese. Very cheap and pol could play the games. Also look at the Chadwick. Lastly, if you wouldn't mind traveling a bit, you can do a pottery making place in Okland. It's free to rent. Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"