December 2010 Moms

Because I'm in a mood, PSA inside

Leaving your child with their FATHER is not considered leaving them "alone" with someone else.  The FATHER is not a baby sitter.

HTH KTHXBAI

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Because I'm in a mood, PSA inside

• imagelilmgirl:

Leaving your child with their FATHER is not considered leaving them "alone" with someone else.  The FATHER is not a baby sitter.

HTH KTHXBAI

Amen, Amen, Amen.

• imagelilmgirl:

HTH KTHXBAI

Darn - see i always thought DH was the handy man, sperm doner and full time baby sitter and nothing more :-p  THanks for setting me straight lil! lol

• Loading the player...
  • YesYes
  • Yes

"I wanted you more than you'll ever know, so I sent love to follow wherever you go."

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

image Follow Me on Pinterest

Ginny DX 21-Hydroxylase Deficiency Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia

Charlie DX Specific Antibody Deficiency & ASD

• No joke. I was thinking the exact same thing when I was reading the "have you left LO..." thread. wtf. 
  • I have several friends who said they were afraid to leave the baby alone with their husbands, and that they didnt trust them. Then why did you have a baby with them? I couldnt imagine not trusting my husband with HIS child.

i carry your heart with me(i carry it in my heart)

Cooper+Evie=Soulmates

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• I'm sure this is in reference to something I completely missed but I want to butt in and say I HATE when people say "I got my husband to babysit so I could go out!"...or something to that effect.  It drives me nuts!  He's not a babysitter when it's his own kid!!
    imageimageimageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagelindsayluong12:
    I'm sure this is in reference to something I completely missed but I want to butt in and say I HATE when people say "I got my husband to babysit so I could go out!"...or something to that effect.  It drives me nuts!  He's not a babysitter when it's his own kid!!

The "have you ever left LO alone" thread about halfway down.

• love this.  DH "babysits"  all the time.  It's called fathering. 
  • imagelderea:
    love this.  DH "babysits"  all the time.  It's called fathering. 

Yes

• imagelindsayluong12:
    I'm sure this is in reference to something I completely missed but I want to butt in and say I HATE when people say "I got my husband to babysit so I could go out!"...or something to that effect.  It drives me nuts!  He's not a babysitter when it's his own kid!!
    This.
    Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagelderea:
    love this.  DH "babysits"  all the time.  It's called fathering. 

perfectly said

• Snort! I thought the same thing but since I read everyone else's posts I answered the same way. I'm a follower. Baaaaaaaaa! (that's a sheep noise in case you r wondering)
    Lilypie - (vGZN)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    BFP2: 10/27/13(edd 7/10/14) "Speck" ~ M/C 12/5/13
  • I wish I could make thumbs up symbols on my Mac because I would thumbs up this thread like 20 times.

DD1: IUGR, low AFI delivered at 36 weeks

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

DD2: IUGR, low AFI delivered at 37 weeks

• imagerainydayluck:
    I wish I could make thumbs up symbols on my Mac because I would thumbs up this thread like 20 times.

[*Y]

take out the *

Yes

• imageLovesMM:

imagerainydayluck:
    I wish I could make thumbs up symbols on my Mac because I would thumbs up this thread like 20 times.

[*Y]

take out the *

Yes

Thanks! Yes I was kind of all talk. I am not literally going to make 20 of them. 

DD1: IUGR, low AFI delivered at 36 weeks

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

DD2: IUGR, low AFI delivered at 37 weeks

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"