Secondary IF

I had my son (PIP)

Sorry it has taken me so long to get back on here.  I'm trying to figure out my new computer.

I never went into labor on my own so I did have a c/s on my due date.  It was mostly a better experience than the first one.  He was born at 8:10 am and weighed 9 lbs 6 oz! I never would have been able to pass that baby!  Based on my growth u/s he was expected to be 8.5 lbs, which is closer to my first son who was 8lbs 6 oz at 41 wks.

Nursing still isn't easy, but it has been going much better this time around.  I don't get on here much because I feel like I'm always nursing :)

DS#1 seems to be happy with his new brother and we have very little acting out, no regressing in the potty training (in fact he is making progress in night time potty training, a surprising side effect of baby brother waking up at night to be fed) He is asking for more babies too.  We'll see how lucky we are with that in the future :)

I hope everyone had a great Christmas and New Year!image

Married 9-4-04

***PM me for my IF history***

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Re: I had my son (PIP)

• YAY!  Congratulations lovey!  Such beautiful little boys you have.  Thanks so much for the update!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Doriimage
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."
  • Aww, their Christmas pajamas match! They are both precious.

Congrats on the new little one! He is beautiful, and I am (of course) wondering what the final name choice was!

I hope you don't mind, when I saw that you were replying to a Baby Names Board thread, I got all excited that you were back, and looked at your recent posts to see if you'd made an announcement thread. So that's how I found this.

Oh, also, in case you care, I made a thread while you were gone that you might be interested in:

https://community.thenest.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/46850515.aspx

• Loading the player...
  • Congrats!!!  What beautiful boys you have.  
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Congrats!  Absolutely beautiful!  Awww...they both are so cute together.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimage
    TTC #2 since Nov '07
    Tried 4 cycles of Clomid, TI, Gonal-f, and IUI's - all BFFN's
    Both tubes removed Nov '09
    Low AMH = 0.3
    IVF #1 for Feb '10 - cancelled due to poor response - Gonal-f and Repronex
    IVF #1.2 for June '10 - Gonal-f, Menopur, and micro Lupron
    ER - 6/19 (2 retrieved), ET - 6/22 (1 transferred with ICSI), Beta 7/5 = BFFN
    IVF #2 for Nov '10 was cancelled due to poor response - Follistim, Repronex, and micro Lupron
    IVF #2.2 for Feb '11 - Gonal-f, Repronex, and Ganirelix
    ER - 2/24 (8 retrieved), ET - 3/1 (2 transferred with ICSI), froze 3, Beta 3/11 = BFFN
    FET - 4/19 (3 transferred), Beta 4/28 = BFP, EDD 1/4/12
  • imageEaglefoot23:

Aww, their Christmas pajamas match! They are both precious.

Congrats on the new little one! He is beautiful, and I am (of course) wondering what the final name choice was!

I hope you don't mind, when I saw that you were replying to a Baby Names Board thread, I got all excited that you were back, and looked at your recent posts to see if you'd made an announcement thread. So that's how I found this.

Oh, also, in case you care, I made a thread while you were gone that you might be interested in:

https://community.thenest.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/46850515.aspx

Thank you, I don't mind at all; it was sweet of you to think of me.  :)

I am a total sucker for matching pajamas.

Married 9-4-04

***PM me for my IF history***

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Oh, he is so adorable. What a big, healthy boy! Congrats!
    Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all." -- Dale Carnegie DS: Born 2007 TTC #2- Diagnosed with secondary infertility, after 18 months and failed IUIs, we achieved success with IVF #1 DD: Born 2011
  • Congratulations!  He is so cute!
    Alyssa born 6/14/05 at 8 lbs 2oz - Ashley born 3/27/10 at 6 lbs 13oz
    We had 2 years of IF trying to conceive #2 and one loss during that time. We are currently trying for #3! had another loss the end of June
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Congrats! 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    TTC #2 since 9/09 --- mild PCOS; Endometriosis
    IUI x4 = BFN
    IVF = sometime in 2012
  • I was waiting for your announcement! What did you name the little guy? (you can PM me if you wish)
    Our Girls
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    AquinnahDori
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."
  • Congrats Hon!!!!  He is absolutely beautiful!  Welcome to the world Sweet Baby!
  • ADORABLE!! Congratulations!

I'm finally getting back and was hoping to see an update from you!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"