Philadelphia Babies
Options

Chester Co. Midwife/Doula?

Does anyone know of a good midwife or doula in the chester county region? Right now I go to Chester County OBGYN and am planning to deliver at Chester Co. Hospital, but I would like to explore all of my birth options. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Thanks! 

Re: Chester Co. Midwife/Doula?

• Options
    My girl friend from work used a Doula from her church- I can get the name for you tomorrow and let you know.  I go to CCOBGYN too!  When are you do?
    image TTA/TTCAL buddies with the great Fab Five (soon to be FFF): Fallon621, Theresa85, lavril, & lauren.cus! purple flower: Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    That would be great! I am due July 6th! I have my 2nd appt. w/ Dr. Mansfield on Monday!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I'm a local doula...

As far as midwives close by: 

Wilmington Birth Center

Kate Aseron (Rising Moon Midwifery).

Lori ~ mom to 2 boys, wife, doula, and childbirth educator - www.delcodoula.com
  • Options
    Angela Leonard from agentlestart.com. She lives in The area and is familiar with the options. I've used her for my last 2 deliveries and couldn't be happier. Let me know if you have any questions! ;)
  • Options

So sorry for your loss Lauren. My thoughts are with you. 

Thanks for the recommendation. I have heard good things about her from several people now so I think I will check Angela out!  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"