January 2011 Moms
Options

DaniGirl0517...

Hi!

I've been over on FB mostly and wanted to check in and see how you and LO were doing!?

Lisa

Re: DaniGirl0517...

• Options

Hey girlie!  Sorry I just saw this now.  LO and I are great.  He's still in there but I am excited to meet him!!  My nesting instinct is in OVERDRIVE and my husband is loving the changes to our once messy home.  I'm sewing like crazy too so I have enough postpartum pads, nursing pads, wipes, wet bags, ect for LO and I (we use cloth).  It's basically a flurry of activity over here which is nice because I'm not sleeping much anyway so at least I have something to do haha.  LO isn't moving too much but when he does, yeowch.  I haven't had any contractions (I don't think) and no internals yet, but I have 37/38 week appt Tuesday so we'll see if she says anything.

How are you, what's new with your LO?

• Options

Wow you sound busy!

Im 39 weeks today and still waiting! Very uncomfortable and sore! Vincent is really happy in there right now and the doc figures he wont be early so I have some time to wait! He's a big boy I think though - very strong! He moves less than he used to but when he does - Lookout! I have a knee that permanently sticks out my side now! ha ha!

I havent had any contractions either I dont think. But I keep saying I dont think I would recognize one anyways! I had my first internal two days ago and I am tight as a drum!

Glad everything is going well!!! Well here's to waiting!!!!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"