Louisiana Babies
Options

New to Board-He is now a she-need help with name!

Hi I am new to the board and was wondering if you girls could maybe help me with this dilema I am having I took a blood test at 12 weeks and it said I was having a boy -98% accurate so we had the name picked the room painted, needless to say when the ultra sounds were done they confirmed he was actually a She!  Back to square one now so ...Do you think Mia is really popular name?  I have always really liked it but now it looks like it is getting popular. I personally dont know anyone with this name but thought it would be best to ask around.

I would appreciate any help :) or other name suggestions

Re: New to Board-He is now a she-need help with name!

• Options
    ::headdesk::
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    ::two chest pumps and a peace sign for Jenn:: ~ MrsJudgeyPants 

This is legal advice. Circa 2011 image
  • Options
    imagemelissast:

Hi I am new to the board and was wondering if you girls could maybe help me with this dilema I am having I took a blood test at 12 weeks and it said I was having a boy -98% accurate so we had the name picked the room painted, needless to say when the ultra sounds were done they confirmed he was actually a She!  Back to square one now so ...Do you think Mia is really popular name?  I have always really liked it but now it looks like it is getting popular. I personally dont know anyone with this name but thought it would be best to ask around.

I would appreciate any help :) or other name suggestions

I posted this on the nest but just in case you don't go check there...

Any chance we can discuss this blood test you had done?

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    What I don't get is why so many people seem concerned about how popular or unique their kid's name is. Who really cares? If you and your DH agree on it (and like it, of course) pick it!
  • Options

imageEmilicious88:
    What I don't get is why so many people seem concerned about how popular or unique their kid's name is. Who really cares? If you and your DH agree on it (and like it, of course) pick it!

Yes 

BFP#1: 11/15/2010 * Missed M/C 12/28 * D&C 12/29/2010
    BFP#2: 3/31/2011 * IT'S A GIRL! * Born 11/17/2011
    BFP#3 CP 11/15/2014 
    BFP#4 9/3/2015 * Team Green turned PINK * Born 05/16/2016
    BFP#5 12/26/2017 *SURPRISE* Due 09/02/2018
  • Options
    As a student were you ever in a class where there are 2-3 others who share the same name? I understand completely why someone would not want to pick a popular name for their child.
    DS1: 8/3/10, DD1: 8/17/13, DD2: 8/13/15
    Twins lost to due to partial molar pregnancy: September 2011 
    ~~PAL, PgAL Always Welcome~~
  • Options
    Mia is pretty popular, but who cares if you like it go for it.  I can't believe that you honestly painted a room and decorated at 12 weeks without an ultrasound.  I was pretty convinced i was having a boy but didn't buy a thing until my 17 week gender ultrasound and then waited until my 20 week doctor one to really start doing anything. I hope you didn't waste a lot of money.
  • Options

i completely understand not wanting a popular name. i'm particular about that too. When my daughter comes home from school and talks about "Isabella" i have to ask last name for clarification.

i personally dont know any "Mia"'s under the age of 25 and i only know 2 over it.

i think it'll help when you see the baby to know what his/her name should be.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"